12/11 - Saving Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

From 100000 vs 100 pound christmas song video. I'd post the cheap team's video but there's a footussy in it lol

Last edited:

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
geez there is nothing today, no Prolifics or Connects either. Tis the season of no surveys fala la la la la la la la.
I'm seeing a lot of low paying surveys left in my prolific queue - 2.96/hours 3.86/hour, etc 4 out of 5 pay less than 4/hours. So much for their minimum pay. I can see how a requestor could underestimate the time so they can make the minimum, but why is prolfici letting them post jobs well below their minimum?

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of low paying surveys left in my prolific queue - 2.96/hours 3.86/hour, etc 4 out of 5 pay less than 4/hours. So much for their minimum pay. I can see how a requestor could underestimate the time so they can make the minimum, but why is prolfici letting them post jobs well below their minimum?
I have absolutely nothing in my Prolific queue. I wouldn't do a job for 2.96/hr anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.