12/09 - Paper-Mache Monday!

Do you have Amazon Prime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XWarrior

Reaction score
Finally caught a Choice Lab!

I'm guessing I can't do 56 again, and have to wait for 57. Is it likely that it'll come out today or is it safe to go back to bed?
You can't do 56 again, and yes it is likely a few more will come out today (based on the past)

Reactions: Finn Mertens

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not seeing Choice Lab show up on Mturk's site (and no, I don't have the 'only show HITs I'm qualified for' turned on because I most definitely have checked that about 20 times already :LOL: ). Is it safe to say that I'm just qualed out? Is anyone else seeing them show up on Mturk's site right now? I've had Hit Catcher running for the last 30 minutes, so I'm inclined to believe I'm just qualed out. :sorry:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm not seeing Choice Lab show up on Mturk's site (and no, I don't have the 'only show HITs I'm qualified for' turned on because I most definitely have checked that about 20 times already :LOL: ). Is it safe to say that I'm just qualed out? Is anyone else seeing them show up on Mturk's site right now? I've had Hit Catcher running for the last 30 minutes, so I'm inclined to believe I'm just qualed out. :sorry:
you may not have had your catcher running long enough. it looks like it hit about 40-50 mins ago based on postings. i dont see choice labs unless i qualify as i have the checkbox on to only show hits i qualify for. it will be joy again if i hear the announcement of choice lab.

XWarrior

Reaction score
They get picked up fast and most likely you are q'd out. Last week someone posted this script again which works great to sort your qualifications https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38977-worker-mturk-qual-sorter and look for Choice Lab and fa_10 (also that is one thing panda crazy will indicate instantly as well)

shellsy515

Reaction score
I'm still seeing Choice Labs 56 in the HIT list.

Reactions: ashleymarie

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
you may not have had your catcher running long enough. it looks like it hit about 40-50 mins ago based on postings. i dont see choice labs unless i qualify as i have the checkbox on to only show hits i qualify for. it will be joy again if i hear the announcement of choice lab.
They get picked up fast and most likely you are q'd out. Last week someone posted this script again which works great to sort your qualifications https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38977-worker-mturk-qual-sorter and look for Choice Lab and fa_10 (also that is one thing panda crazy will indicate instantly as well)
I'm still seeing Choice Labs 56 in the HIT list.
Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the help! I checked and I did notice I have fa_10 now! It's actually assigned with a value of '12' and I'm sure you can guess how many CLs I've done. So they must start imposing it after 10! (Since I caught 4 in one day, which pushed me over.) Interesting, if not disappointing!

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like fa_10 was reassigned to me this past Friday, but fa_1 is no longer on my list. Perhaps they're set to expire so they have to refresh them? Please forget to reassign mine this week :pray:

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Also there's a "fan" qual from Choice Lab from a couple weeks back, wonder what that was for (hopefully it's not a sleeping monster waiting to DQ people in the future)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
In today's National calendar:

National Pastry Day - another day of yum~ I guess I should have made shellsy515 @shellsy515 toaster strudel this morning instead of frozen toaster waffles.

Weary Willie Day - i dare you to carbon date yourself if you remember the clown. :wink: I'm pretty old and never heard of Weary Willie.

XWarrior

Reaction score
Yes I agree and finding out early is for the best.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone! I will not let this day be frustrating! I will get my crap together and figure out how to do things I want on my computer and will not lash out at others. I will calmly and effectively figure out the things on my computer that are driving me insane. When I google something and google gives me answers unrelated to what I want, I will rephrase the question. I will not grab a baseball bat and begin beating my computer with it. Breathe in, breathe out. :zen:

XWarrior

Reaction score
I don't mind the direct deposit. Just wish we could do it when we want. I'm spoiled to cashing out every day. Ughhhh 7 day?!
Yes that was always a big plus, I guess in time we will see the big picture as to where this all fits in with the grand scheme of things. All the legal and political issues in play and how they are approaching/navigating what is ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.