12/09 - Fascinating Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekshow420

Reaction score
re: http://app.dataannotation.tech/

I registered with them recently, filled out a $5 referral survey. They paid. I was able to transfer that pay, to paypal this morning.

I have yet to see any other work on the platform available as of today. I anticipate this will change, just like connect and Prolific did, over time.

FYI, just the facts this morning
I'm over that website now. I still have yet to even receive the 5$ study and I have tried contacting support on there twice. Absolutely nothing on there at all.

ronclark03

Reaction score
I'm over that website now. I still have yet to even receive the 5$ study and I have tried contacting support on there twice. Absolutely nothing on there at all.
I use to make good money on these guys. I think like 60 dollars awhile back but that well has dried up. Nothing on there anymore.

Reactions: freekshow420

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [Qual] Question Paraphrase %231 | PANDA
Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002]
TurkerView: [ $19.23 / hour ]
Description: In this task, you will read a question and an accompanying question. You will judge if the accompanying question is a paraphrase of the original question.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
  • Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
  • qualification-d DoesNotExist
[3XH5NKQXE2AVHNRUEHKCM15ITJD1QX]

Reactions: jan

freekshow420

Reaction score
Title: [Qual] Question Paraphrase %231 | PANDA
Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002]
TurkerView: [ $19.23 / hour ]
Description: In this task, you will read a question and an accompanying question. You will judge if the accompanying question is a paraphrase of the original question.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
  • Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
  • qualification-d DoesNotExist
[3XH5NKQXE2AVHNRUEHKCM15ITJD1QX]
did you have just one paraphrase to do? i have one and i clicked my response and tried to submit and its telling me i need to answer all the questions. Im a bit confused as i do not see any other areas to answer.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
did you have just one paraphrase to do? i have one and i clicked my response and tried to submit and its telling me i need to answer all the questions. Im a bit confused as i do not see any other areas to answer.
Sorry, can't help you with that - I let it expire in my queue when I was working on another hit.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Sorry, can't help you with that - I let it expire in my queue when I was working on another hit.
lol no worries. I looked at some reviews and it seems others were having issues with this as well. Thought it was just me at first. Thank you though :)

Reactions: Blakkat

freekshow420

Reaction score
This jury study is a repeat from one month or two back. "testing a new study" fail. Hey easy 10$. I still remember the case from last time.

Reactions: KYKITTY

ronclark03

Reaction score
This jury study is a repeat from one month or two back. "testing a new study" fail. Hey easy 10$. I still remember the case from last time.
Mine said I didn't answer correctly and got routed. I wonder if I did this one and it recognizes my id from before.

ronclark03

Reaction score
lol no worries. I looked at some reviews and it seems others were having issues with this as well. Thought it was just me at first. Thank you though :)
Same thing happened to me. I tried to submit but said I wasn't finished with the paraphrase.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Mine said I didn't answer correctly and got routed. I wonder if I did this one and it recognizes my id from before.
Hmm, they let me continue on with the study even though i did basically the same one before. They did however change up a few things towards the end but not much difference. A couple questions worded differently then before. But i was able to submit.

I had an issue like that happen to me on one of their studies before. where i got routed out after the first page or two. Found out i accidently ticked a wrong bubble on an answer when i was using their drop down box. ( it usually covers previous questions when i open the drop down menu) Requester never responded to me but did pay me half the rate of the study. which i thought was kind of nice of them.

Reactions: HelloHello

ronclark03

Reaction score
Hmm, they let me continue on with the study even though i did basically the same one before. They did however change up a few things towards the end but not much difference. A couple questions worded differently then before. But i was able to submit.

I had an issue like that happen to me on one of their studies before. where i got routed out after the first page or two. Found out i accidently ticked a wrong bubble on an answer when i was using their drop down box. ( it usually covers previous questions when i open the drop down menu) Requester never responded to me but did pay me half the rate of the study. which i thought was kind of nice of them.
Yeah I guess thats what I did. I guess I am so used to going thru these fast I made a mistake.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Yeah I guess thats what I did. I guess I am so used to going thru these fast I made a mistake.
same here. i can usually do these in about 15 minutes or so. confused the heck out of me when i had it happen.

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.