12/08 - This Cheap Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Very first Z I catch with none other in my queue refuses to load :/ Why did it do this? There were no other hits to interfere with it. I have the google reload iframe error script running and it usually works to fix this problem. Done plenty of Z's in the past.

Last edited:

Twisted65

Reaction score
not catching anymore, they done?

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
In chrome go to settings and then advanced settings, click on content settings under privacy, then click manage settings then copy/paste the survey url in the hostname pattern box and select allow, this may help.
Did that. I even tried on 3 different computers and in different browsers.
I emailed them

Twisted65

Reaction score
these test batches are interesting and I've never seen this from Zolt though I've heard from people on the forum hes done mutli batches all at once before. Wonder if its possible to cap on multiple ones if they're all big batches.

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
these test batches are interesting and I've never seen this from Zolt though I've heard from people on the forum hes done mutli batches all at once before. Wonder if its possible to cap on multiple ones if they're all big batches.
they used to post the car hits months ago , yes you can cap on more then one batch. I used to do it on the new and used cars.

GTR

Reaction score
Did that. I even tried on 3 different computers and in different browsers.
I emailed them
I assume you cleared the cache and restarted the browser. that is messed up especially after trying multiple browsers and computers, I got that robot want a cookie too, but I was using a different browser than chrome, I switched to chrome and it was fine. Glad you emailed them and hopefully they will get it set for you, also did you take this the last time they put it up? if so it is basically the same as before... and you will be :banghead: after a few experiments :wink:
good luck and get that $60

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
I assume you cleared the cache and restarted the browser. that is messed up especially after trying multiple browsers and computers, I got that robot want a cookie too, but I was using a different browser than chrome, I switched to chrome and it was fine. Glad you emailed them and hopefully they will get it set for you, also did you take this the last time they put it up? if so it is basically the same as before... and you will be :banghead: after a few experiments :wink:
good luck and get that $60
Yeah, Tired it all. They just hate me today. I did the survey last time they posted it, and I did it late at night when everyone was asleep and wanted to :banghead:. Well, hopefully they can figure it out. If not, better luck next time for me.

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.