Do you eat ketchup with your steak

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
If I have to eat it I want it well done >.> But I'd rather just not eat it.

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
If I add that I like my steak well done does that help/hurt things too? I don't see how people eat rare... I don't want to poke it with a fork and have it moo back at me.
I tend to tell the chef to season it as they see fit, wave it in the general direction of a hot stove and bring it to me at once, but I respect our differences and would marinate and/or burn your filet if that's what you wanted.

P.S. Generally the chef gets that means "medium rare" and not "fresh cut from the cow and unprocessed," so far.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for participating in this tweet sentiment labeling task! Navigate to the below link and complete the tasks.

You will be asked to complete 6 labelling tasks. We ask that you give an honest effort, for we will approve ONLY IF THE ACCURACY IS ABOVE 50%.

Most of the tweets should be straightforward! So don't worry! Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Make sure to leave this window open as you complete the survey. When you are finished, you will return to this page to paste the code into the box.

Survey says!!! This task pays .01

You also have to click a survey link. It's been that kind of day...

Edit: You probably have to pass a bot check and type in some passage to prove you're human too.

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I tend to tell the chef to season it as they see fit, wave it in the general direction of a hot stove and bring it to me at once, but I respect our differences and would marinate and/or burn your filet if that's what you wanted.

P.S. Generally the chef gets that means "medium rare" and not "fresh cut from the cow and unprocessed," so far.
hell just wipe it's nasty ass and put it down on the table, I'm down

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Caught a $150 HIT, yay!

"Collect Retail Location data for North American locations that carry specifically mens underwear in the following brands: Adidas, Bn3Th, Calvin Klein, Cariloha, Ethika, Exofficio, Polo Ralph Lauren, PSD, Saxx Underwear, Stance, 2Xist, Tommy John, Under Armour, and Zimmerli. The locations that are listed should carry Mens underwear specifically, not the brand as a whole. The location should include in this order: Brand (ie. Adidas), Retailer Name, Mall Name/Location Name, Street Address (# Street Name Street Type), Unit/Suite #, City, Province, Country, Postal Code/Zip Code, Phone number, Website URL."

Every retail store in North America carrying any of those brands...that would take weeks(months?) for a single person to do. Some requesters are fucking insane.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Label tweets with a sentiment (positive or negative) | Accept
Requester: Hyun Kyo Jung [A2HESCFVD2I37Z] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: We ask that you label tweets with a sentiment: either positive or negative. We provide the distribution of labels acquired from previous participants for your information.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
The Tweet Sentiment HIT/qual/potato[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Starslip

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay anyone else do Amazon RVD audio comparison hits and all the examples are the same?

Reactions: turkinlight

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Label tweets with a sentiment (positive or negative) | Accept
Requester: Hyun Kyo Jung [A2HESCFVD2I37Z] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: We ask that you label tweets with a sentiment: either positive or negative. We provide the distribution of labels acquired from previous participants for your information.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
The Tweet Sentiment HIT/qual/potato[/td][/tr]
This is a qual? Where does it say that?

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay anyone else do Amazon RVD audio comparison hits and all the examples are the same?
A lot of them are very similar or the same. If you wear headphones, you can usually pick up on slight differences (to me some of these sounded tinny)

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
if it was a really bad steak i'd eat it with mustard, probably dijon or the one with all the seeds in it

Reactions: cb456

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Crapton of various Amazon hits just showed up, all requiring various specific quals (like Catalog Qualification, bvis, rekognition internal, etc.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
A lot of them are very similar or the same. If you wear headphones, you can usually pick up on slight differences (to me some of these sounded tinny)
I've got a decent ear for sound, and I'm wearing studio reference headphones. Makes me nervous that the first four sounded *identical*, right down to slight hisses, popped letters, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.