12/07 - Majestic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Academic Study on Characteristics of a Good Teammate - 2 phases within Assignment, $1 + potential $5(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SAI Team [AD1FJ5BDJ24AP] (Req TV): $16.81/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study is examining the characteristics that make a good teammate. Participants will be asked to consider important teammate characteristics when partnering with smart technologies to achieve a goal, and be asked to respond to questions about personal preferences and attitudes. The study has 2 phases within a single session. Phase 1 takes ~10 minutes and responses will determine inclusion in Phase 2, which takes ~30 minutes, for a total expected time of 40 minutes. Participants will earn $1 for completing Phase 1, as well as a potential bonus payment of $5 for satisfactory completion of Phase 2. For optimal functionality, please use Chrome as your browser while completing this assignment, and plan to complete this assignment promptly after accepting.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1434636100 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1410410747-255952] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Survey study of your personal interests | PANDA
Requester: Chris Ashwin [A22T5S7RPEI3Z6] (Req TV): $15.65/hr/hr
Description:
We want to find out about your personal interests, you need to complete a survey which takes about 20-30 minutes
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Spatial Learning and Navigation (Survey + Video game experiment) | PANDA
Requester: Michael J Starrett [A18JDI8ARJQ4GE] (Req TV): $22.99/hr/hr
Description:
Participate in an academic research study to help us better understand human spatial cognition and memory
Time: 5 hour(s)
Reward: $45.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

LumosDC

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jason Burton for work related to 304QEQWKZP63WK6AV5JC5EMHUDD0O7.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
We're sorry, but we did not receive enough sign-ups to run our collaborative study at 3:30pm GMT (10:30am ET), so the session has been cancelled. Here is a small bonus as an apology for any inconvenience this may. have caused you.

We will shortly be posting a new sign-up for a 6:30pm GMT (1:30pm ET) session.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

LumosDC

Reaction score
Gerd has officially ruined my holidays, can't eat as much as i'd like, sleeping 2-3 hrs per night. Constant bloating and abdominal pain, any advice from sufferers out there ? Always appreciated
I take a Prilosec every day and have for about 10 years. That usually helps, though I have to still take more immediate relief on top of that occasionally.

Reactions: HelloHello

PandaThief

Reaction score
I take a Prilosec every day and have for about 10 years. That usually helps, though I have to still take more immediate relief on top of that occasionally.
Yikes i can't imagine going thru with this for 10 years, i have been taking Nexium but it hasn't been working. Doctor told me it's gerd and just put me on that and now he's off for vacation until Jan. Gonna hop on some Pepcid ac and see if that helps . Ugh, is Prilo otc ?

Reactions: HelloHello

Pshan

Reaction score
Gerd has officially ruined my holidays, can't eat as much as i'd like, sleeping 2-3 hrs per night. Constant bloating and abdominal pain, any advice from sufferers out there ? Always appreciated
My husband has suffered from severe gerd for over thirty years. He takes over the counter Prilosec twice a day and famotidine twice a day. That being said, if you decide to take Prilosec only use it temporarily. My husband has been on it so long he is addicted to it and can not stop taking it. If he tries to stop he suffers acid rebound which is a nightmare.

PandaThief

Reaction score
My husband has suffered from severe gerd for over thirty years. He takes over the counter Prilosec twice a day and famotidine twice a day. That being said, if you decide to take Prilosec only use it temporarily. My husband has been on it so long he is addicted to it and can not stop taking it. If he tries to stop he suffers acid rebound which is a nightmare.
Jeez i could feel your husbands pain thru this post, yea i read up on some meds and there is organ side effects, i'm not sure if i will need to take it longer than 30 days but if i have to to just live a normal life i'll do it. I just miss eating the most

ryu4000

Reaction score

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Complete a Visual Search Task Aided by Machine Learning (10-15 min; no mobile devices) | PANDA
Requester: CI3 [A27WF10RYQZ680] (Req TV): $15.12/hr/hr
Description:
The goal of this study is to test whether a machine learning tool is helpful for people performing a visual search task.
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: ERTask DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; ConfTask DoesNotExist ;

Reactions: Blakkat

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jason Burton for work related to 304QEQWKZP63WK6AV5JC5EMHUDD0O7.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
We're sorry, but we did not receive enough sign-ups to run our collaborative study at 3:30pm GMT (10:30am ET), so the session has been cancelled. Here is a small bonJustus as an apology for any inconvenience this may. have caused you.

We will shortly be posting a new sign-up for a 6:30pm GMT (1:30pm ET) session.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
Was just gonna post my message from him. I think this hit is snakebit - what's it been, 3 or 4 weeks now of cancelled/broekn/whatever hits now?

Status
Not open for further replies.