How do you like your coffee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I got suspended for apparently no fucking reason. I'm not fighting Amazon's decision because I just don't care at this point. I'm just pissed they locked me out of my account without even telling me what the hell was wrong. I guess this is it, then. It was a pleasure turking with you guys for yhe past 4 years. Have a great night.
Sorry to hear bout that:\

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'm weird and enjoy strange, monotonous things, occasionally.
I wasn't as happy as I could've been. I screwed up just a WEE bit, initially.

Man... that sucks!
Right when you were starting to become my favorite mom...
:biblethump:
Sorry that happened to you (again :S).
Equally sorry to see you go.
take away my guns but dont take away my Metallica @Metallica

:,(
I really should be working.. regardless, turking was one of the best decisions I've made because I got to be around you guys. Maybe fate will turn around and Amazon will just randomly unban me, but honestly I think it's for the best because I could put better use of time spent turking towards spending time with my family.. which has been neglected lately with me trying to juggle all of this shit. You guys are awesome, and I can always be the male forum mom in your hearts if you believe hard enough.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I really should be working.. regardless, turking was one of the best decisions I've made because I got to be around you guys. Maybe fate will turn around and Amazon will just randomly unban me, but honestly I think it's for the best because I could put better use of time spent turking towards spending time with my family.. which has been neglected lately with me trying to juggle all of this shit. You guys are awesome, and I can always be the male forum mom in your hearts if you believe hard enough.
/me will never stop believing in you Forum Mom

Seriously though. Enjoy the time with your other fam! :heart:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Tomorrow or the next day, with a little time behind you, please consider emailing them to find out what the problem is and ask if they will unsuspend your account. Even if you are not planning to turk anymore, it would be far better to have it remain active and usable just in case than not fix it and then not be able to use it if a financial issue were to come up.

Reactions: sryan66611
Status
Not open for further replies.