12/05 - Monthly Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I have not had funds transfer since November 30th.
I transfer funds daily.
So, should I email them or wait a few more days?
Have the deposits been "completed"? If so, I think it's on your banks side. Or the Federal Reserve. Once they are completed by Amazon this happens.

"These transactions will be listed as a "pending ACH transfers". Once the RDFI (usually the Federal Reserve) receives the information, the accounts are reconciled (“balanced”), proven to have sufficient funds to complete the transaction ("cleared"), and the money is officially deducted from your account and deposited in your lenders’ accounts ("settled").

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Have the deposits been "completed"? If so, I think it's on your banks side. Or the Federal Reserve. Once they are completed by Amazon this happens.

"These transactions will be listed as a "pending ACH transfers". Once the RDFI (usually the Federal Reserve) receives the information, the accounts are reconciled (“balanced”), proven to have sufficient funds to complete the transaction ("cleared"), and the money is officially deducted from your account and deposited in your lenders’ accounts ("settled").
Yea, they say completed.
So it is on my banks side.
Thank you

Reactions: Jerami

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Feedback for Body Modelling Software (try it out online and fill in survey) | PANDA
Requester: Robert Boland [A17QLM2RUP2OCF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: The survey should take around 20 mins. Note you will be asked for basic measurements so it will be useful to have a tape measure. Please complete on desktop and don't use Internet Explorer
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 3
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: demographic1 is 3; Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98

8-10 mins

Last edited:

bigsexy420

Reaction score
Anyone have the Zoltar PANDA's they wanna share? My comp crashed on SAT and I had to reinstall JR Panda Crazy and lost all my PANDAs.

Reactions: kryss

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Not bad for a hour or so....Going to be storming pretty bad here the next two days...I need to make up slacking these last two weeks....

Today's Projected Earnings: $9.43 + Bonuses: $0.10 = $9.53

Status
Not open for further replies.