12/04 - Tokyo Tuesday!

What do you prefer when you eat pizza?

• Softer Crust

• Harder Crust

• I don't care, I just want pizza in my face.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got home from work.

Someone who posts some test qualed hits I liked emailed me and asked me if I wanted to work on his platform. IDK if it's like mTurk in that they post stuff and you can grab whenever. He said it pays a little more and there's more work. Anyone ever do this? Obv. I will ask him tons of question but just wondering if anyone has any experience

Last edited:

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
try blocking the hit title with MTS... seems to have worked for me.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm okay with my 77, cause I started way late on them, but I could've hit 100, dang it.
With my internet going out/being slow, and not being able to use scripts, I'm honestly surprised.
Especially while parenting/making dinner.

I deserve a beer. Or three.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got home from work.

Foxtrot, the guy who posts the grammar tasks I like, emailed me and asked me if I wanted to work on his platform. IDK if it's like mTurk in that they post stuff and you can grab whenever. He said it pays a little more and there's more work. Anyone ever do this? Obv. I will ask him tons of question but just wondering if anyone has any experience
Its becoming more and more common for requesters to move stuff to their own platform. I doubt there's anything wrong with doing so, other than them asking you don't tell people about it. (not trying to be a dick, most every requester wants it left on the low, since its kinda against the turk ToS.)

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Its becoming more and more common for requesters to move stuff to their own platform. I doubt there's anything wrong with doing so, other than them asking you don't tell people about it. (not trying to be a dick, most every requester wants it left on the low, since its kinda against the turk ToS.)
Oh, I guess it probably is. He originally messaged me to tell me I did something wrong (a comment I directed to him instead of the person who wrote the thing I was correcting), and when I said I enjoyed doing the tasks he mentioned it. Also said or feel free to keep doing hits on mTurk, I'm doing a pretty good job etc.

I guess I'm naive a little about a lot of this stuff. I'll remove the specific name just in case

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've had an off night, decided to exercise for a half hour and came back just in time to get 3 adsforces, realized i was too late to the party on that, so i decided i'd do some Weinstocks, and managed to get 2 before that batch was gone. That'll teach me to go exercise, lol.

charlie

Reaction score
Requester Name: Online Insurance Study
Requester Id: A3P9PD1II2L31Y
Title: Survey about getting help from a company (5 minutes)
3T063PBWZWTFNIH3ZT5KEFMBGLLH6R
Reward: $1.25
I lost the hit in HF but if you haven't done this one, it's well worth the <5 minutes.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had an off night, decided to exercise for a half hour and came back just in time to get 3 adsforces, realized i was too late to the party on that, so i decided i'd do some Weinstocks, and managed to get 2 before that batch was gone. That'll teach me to go exercise, lol.
Jeff Bezos @Jeff Bezos expects more out of you.

https://m.imgur.com/zfZI0jT?r

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is truly the only way to Turk effectively.

charlie

Reaction score
This is truly the only way to Turk effectively.
that'll be me for a good bit of tomorrow, all of Thursday and a little bit of Friday. I'm taking a much needed break away from the computer Friday night through Sunday. I'm 9 days away from my PTO and it's getting harder and harder to sit in front of this machine and do any work, IRL job or AMT.

Reactions: savvy

charlie

Reaction score
:spin:
Title: Sitting or Not (~ 30 min) | Accept
Requester: KLAB [A1FZ7GKE3IHCYW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.15] [Pay=2.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.10] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.71] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.77] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 5.10
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Classify if the person in the image is sitting or not.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
well.. i'm sitting now but soon won't be. does that answer the question? good. give me my $5.10[/td][/tr]

update i'm getting loopy:wackodance

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else get a rejection from Kenichi Ito "Receive $0.40 for a 15-minute survey!" Reason: Failed attention checks / irrelevant responses

Reactions: cyberwasp
Status
Not open for further replies.