12/04 - Snow and Slush and Soggy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL, my boss said, that when she was interviewing for a job in my unit, so may candidates came in wearing yoga pants, hence they were not the ones that got the job.
Are you serious? I would never haha I'm a Kindergarten teacher and we "dress down" on Fridays but thats usually jeans

blackpupjean

Reaction score
How often do the A9s, the ones where you take a picture and upload it, change what they want a picture taken of. I took a picture of everything I had on the list, but nothing new is coming up.

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Morning to all trickling in. I really need to crack down today. Never did Zoltars so going to try them today since I looked up a tutorial on mturk guide about them to get insight. They dont seem too hard so eh.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
What did I miss?
Yesterday there was a $6 HIT that you had to watch a live stream for 20 minutes with Seattle Winter festival....it was a lot of fun.

Reactions: K'Lee

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Are you serious? I would never haha I'm a Kindergarten teacher and we "dress down" on Fridays but thats usually jeans
That's what she said. Yeah we get to wear jeans on Thursdays and Fridays, but to be honest, I work on the 4th floor, and we never see any outside people, so I really don't know why we have to wear business casual the rest of the week. Awe, kindergarten teacher, good for you. Kids are so cute at that age.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning to all trickling in. I really need to crack down today. Never did Zoltars so going to try them today since I looked up a tutorial on mturk guide about them to get insight. They dont seem too hard so eh.
Just don't return any- You'll be locked out

Reactions: VoidIsLove

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Can someone please post the Z panda. Thank you

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Yeah I know, Isutiger. Though if I feel like I cant do them, I will so others can do them.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
That's what she said. Yeah we get to wear jeans on Thursdays and Fridays, but to be honest, I work on the 4th floor, and we never see any outside people, so I really don't know why we have to wear business casual the rest of the week. Awe, kindergarten teacher, good for you. Kids are so cute at that age.
They are...most of the time...I'm just a long term sub for Kindergarten now ( so I can work any where from 1-5 days a week) but I had my own class till we had the twins...and then with 3 under 3 my entire paycheck would have gone to daycare.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
What field do you work in?

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Man it seems this site is glitchy for me today.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
What field do you work in?
I do federal reporting (tax/accounting) for an insurance company. I tell you reading about some of these claims is pretty funny. Like one was a 92 year old who drove through the front part of a building of a Panera Bread. Brings a whole new meaning to the term "drive through".

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score

Ladies? I was gonna post the other part but it was a clothed woman on a pole. Don wanna break any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.