12/04 - Snow and Slush and Soggy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish Dannotator put out batches with 1,000 instead of like 30
I wish all the groups who put out like 1-20 would actually put out baches. Stop fing around and get it done. Your work would get done so much faster.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish all the groups who put out like 1-20 would actually put out baches. Stop fing around and get it done. Your work would get done so much faster.
Exactly....I have the PC set for any HIT from him but still....I would rather spend 45 minutes in the morning knocking them out rather than them trickling in all day long.

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Morning all. I went to get something to eat at Taco Bell and low and behold they aren't open on time as always. They need to change their time of 7 to like 8 or something.

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
Exactly....I have the PC set for any HIT from him but still....I would rather spend 45 minutes in the morning knocking them out rather than them trickling in all day long.
you probably get more of them the way they trickle in now, if there was a big batch a lot more people would jump on them and they would be gone faster.

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
you probably get more of them the way they trickle in now, if there was a big batch a lot more people would jump on them and they would be gone faster.
Very true- I never thought of it that way

Reactions: Spam Squirrel

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Yeah I am sure they do it like that so there isn't a monopoly on it. And to ensure they have a variety of people doing them to observe who is doing good work.

If they care that is.

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Exactly! Thats why when set masters came out everyone was bugging the hell out of them because of those 1 post hits. Like dude put up 1000 and we'll knock those out in 5 minutes. I see now hes finally doing it bu come one.

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Oh that was you? Thank you. Really made my day that I was able to get in on it. :)

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Even though it won't matter- we have 4 hours of indoor soccer today ....wah

Reactions: jan and BrewMeister

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh that was you? Thank you. Really made my day that I was able to get in on it. :)
Yeah, I was just randomly searching through MTurk for Higher paying HITS ( I sometimes do that instead of HIT Scraper) and it just popped up...

Reactions: VoidIsLove

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
The only benefit is that the indoor soccer place has a bar, clean bathrooms and free wi-fi haha

Reactions: Pleco

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Personality Awareness Inventory

I thought it might be easy for a dollar. Nothing but clicking. But he page does on and on. And after half way, i was like yeah im done here.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Even though it won't matter- we have 4 hours of indoor soccer today ....wah

LOL, my boss said, that when she was interviewing for a job in my unit, so may candidates came in wearing yoga pants, hence they were not the ones that got the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.