12/03 - So Festive Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdeye7

Reaction score
PC,
using the requester ID and the "search" function.
(Under details)
Awesome. Only weird thing for me is that I could not get this set up without using a panda I already had going. Like, I couldn't set this up for a blank panda. I panda'd a c-sats that recently went up, and I went in and made the adjustments that you show within that actual panda. So I'm wondering now if the panda is working for the initial hit, or if it is actually doing a search and will panda what matches the Requester ID. I guess I'll know if I actually catch one.

Reactions: <Gucci>

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
But I didn't think shop at first because often when I look at the moon here it has an eclipse ish circle off to the side...idk ...bigly disappointed if I find out he shops his shots cuz he puts up a ton of local photos that are awesome all the time.

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
lol looks like $50 an't happening. Gnight folks
Today's Projected Earnings: $48.53 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8)
HITsValue
Viewed129$80.78
Submitted75$48.53
Approved75$48.53
Returned30$19.56
BonusesN/A$0.00

Bluedogan

Reaction score
Alright toddling off to bed. I was able to scrape out 10$ to make it an even 51.31$ for today. Then I caught the 10$ Men's Sexuality survey I need to schedule later in the week. It was a pretty good day.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome. Only weird thing for me is that I could not get this set up without using a panda I already had going. Like, I couldn't set this up for a blank panda. I panda'd a c-sats that recently went up, and I went in and made the adjustments that you show within that actual panda. So I'm wondering now if the panda is working for the initial hit, or if it is actually doing a search and will panda what matches the Requester ID. I guess I'll know if I actually catch one.
Yeah... that's what you gotta do, I dunno why.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.