12/03 - Montevideo Monday!

Is your tree up yet?

• Yes

• No

• No tree cause I'm a grinch and/or don't celebrate or something idk.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
yeah i think i'm done too. i'm waiting for the approved noahs to pay out hopefully before midnight and i'll transfer funds over but i've had enough today. good night all!

Reactions: turkleton and cb456

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I was up all night with a sick kid... and had her up my ass all day... I'm about to go to bed at a decent human hour. Or try to o.0
Whenever I try to do something like a normal, respectable human being, my body reminds me that I'm a degenerate and I stay up late watch videos of cats being silly on phone.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do they not make any original Christmas music anymore. It's all the same songs. You got the original song, then you got the Elvis cover, then the Michael Jackson cover, then the Mariah Carey cover, then the Justin Timberlake cover, then the Ariana Grande cover. I heard the same song on the radio like 3 time in an hour cause of that.

Reactions: Peachy

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do they not make any original Christmas music anymore. It's all the same songs. You got the original song, then you got the Elvis cover, then the Michael Jackson cover, then the Mariah Carey cover, then the Justin Timberlake cover, then the Ariana Grande cover. I heard the same song on the radio like 3 time in an hour cause of that.
I mean, there's not an infinite amount of ways to say Merry Christmas in song form

Reactions: turkleton

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Idk, that cat looks like it's having a more productive day then me.
Yeah, me too, but, I forgot, this was kind of cool in the morning to wake up to, little, but neat cause I never win this stuff

Amazon.com Gift Cards <gc-orders@gc.email.amazon.com>
6:12 AM (12 hours ago)

to me

Hi, You recently participated in a study by Duke researchers. In that study you completed a skill task. You were one of the top 10 survey takers on this task. As promised, we are sending you this $10.00 Amazon.com gift card as your prize. Enjoy, and thanks again for participating in our research!
$10.00
Amazon Gift Card

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Yeah, me too, but, I forgot, this was kind of cool in the morning to wake up to, little, but neat cause I never win this stuff

Amazon.com Gift Cards <gc-orders@gc.email.amazon.com>
6:12 AM (12 hours ago)

to me

Hi, You recently participated in a study by Duke researchers. In that study you completed a skill task. You were one of the top 10 survey takers on this task. As promised, we are sending you this $10.00 Amazon.com gift card as your prize. Enjoy, and thanks again for participating in our research!
$10.00
Amazon Gift Card
Nice. This is the email I probably would have gotten:

Hi, You recently participated in a study by Duke researchers. In that study you completed a skill task. You were one of the worst survey takers on this task. You owe us $10. Never participate in our research again.

Status
Not open for further replies.