12/02 - Mojo Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Have a fantastic week
get me unblocked from Choice Lab. :wink:

It will be a good week - I'm still living and I found out this morning Mariah Carey's "All I want for christmas is you" is the worst holiday song in a poll taken in the U.K. I have no idea what song would be considered the worst in the U.S. but I would vote the kitty meowing jingle bells the best holiday song.

jan

Reaction score
get me unblocked from Choice Lab. :wink:

It will be a good week - I'm still living and I found out this morning Mariah Carey's "All I want for christmas is you" is the worst holiday song in a poll taken in the U.K. I have no idea what song would be considered the worst in the U.S. but I would vote the kitty meowing jingle bells the best holiday song.
their favorite is usually
it was christmas eve, babe
in the drunk tank :santa::tigerpants:

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 1.5 minutes
Title: Imagination and artistic ability | Accept
Requester: jin zhang [AJ45FVSGI4Y5E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.49] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Imagination and artistic ability
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
A delicious National day today.

National Fritters Day - apple, please!

Cyber Monday - already got a great deal on a Chromebook and purchased a Lego Architecture Great Wall of China for my Lego hobby when my price alert hit this morning (if you shop Amazon, want to see a price history of the item and don't mind waiting for your price to hit your alert level, camelcamelcamel.com is for you!),.

National Special Education Day

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to get my daughter a kindle fire for Christmas since they're on sale today, but I have a feeling she and my son will still keep fighting over the iPad. Also, I'm out of coffee. How's your morning going?

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Do you want to get a bonus for chatting about traveling? | PANDA
Requester: Cooking chatbot [A3UHNWMXE9PUZV] (Req TV): $8.76/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.75] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will either play the role of a person asking questions about a travel topic, or an expert answering them based on a reference text. You can get bonuses for each sensible question/answer. The conversations will be used to train and test software.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 314
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

BamagedDrain

Reaction score
Does anyone know where we can find information about the Survey Comet accuracy bonus? Also, any idea when those bonuses are going to be released?

jan

Reaction score
I want to get my daughter a kindle fire for Christmas since they're on sale today, but I have a feeling she and my son will still keep fighting over the iPad. Also, I'm out of coffee. How's your morning going?
I saw the new ipad down to 230 at best buy.

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Do you want to get a bonus for chatting about traveling? | PANDA
Requester: Cooking chatbot [A3UHNWMXE9PUZV] (Req TV): $8.76/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.75] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will either play the role of a person asking questions about a travel topic, or an expert answering them based on a reference text. You can get bonuses for each sensible question/answer. The conversations will be used to train and test software.
HITs Available: 314
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;
This goes quickly IF your partner cooperates. I left a comment about raising the pay rate. Took me about 4-5 minutes after reading instructions. Bonus is $0.33 if they like your responses.

Reactions: XWarrior and LucyO

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Rate a company(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Benedikt Schnurr [A1IS9R06USPB5N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.11] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.52] [Fast=4.61] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 10:00
Available: 34
Description: Tell us what you think about this company
Qualifications: Exc: [-505615746-185252] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
HIT Time: 1 min 30 secs - easy 15 cents

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My kids have the fire and they used it constantly for a couple of months, but now they just use them to watch movies when we go on vacation or they go over to their grandma's house (it's still the 1950s over there...) They also use it for some of their school stuff, so it was worth it I guess.

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Time Preferences Three-Part Study: Part One | PANDA
Requester: Mike, Postdoctoral Researcher [A2U9S8W3RPO4UZ] (Req TV): $16.17/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.33] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We’re researchers at Dartmouth College interested in how reward preferences relate to substance use and monetary decisions. $0.25 for screening and up to $7.50 if you’re eligible and complete all 4 surveys across 3 HIT on different days (total 40 min)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.