Title: Scenario Task (~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: tobias schlager [A2ZG0CUKQ8RBO1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.87] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 26
Description: 4-7 minutes short survey (scenario)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [357003-356414] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

blackpupjean

Reaction score
So, when you guys post HITS on here, what is TV, TO and TO2?

jan

Reaction score
Title: Scenario Task (~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: tobias schlager [A2ZG0CUKQ8RBO1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.87] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 26
Description: 4-7 minutes short survey (scenario)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [357003-356414] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
perhaps 'a' scenario is not quite accurate:shifty:
(ETA: okay, not that bad afterwards!)

Last edited:

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Could anyone who signed up for data annonotation due to me posting it here the other day please message me with your email and worker id so that I can get credit for referring you. They're starting to open up a ton more work and a referral program just launched.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Could anyone who signed up for data annonotation due to me posting it here the other day please message me with your email and worker id so that I can get credit for referring you. They're starting to open up a ton more work and a referral program just launched.
can you post the link again? somehow i missed it the first time

cassius

Reaction score
you want someone's worker ID? hmmm .....

cassius

Reaction score
The referal form asks for it. I can't get credit otherwise. You can take it up with the platform if you find the practice sketchy.
I would question any platform that wanted someone's private information. I don't know if the platform is mturk, but I think that would be a TOS violation if it is.

Reactions: HelloHello

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
I would question any platform that wanted someone's private information. I don't know if the platform is mturk, but I think that would be a TOS violation if it is.
I wasn't aware mturk had a referral program. Do you have a link handy for it?

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: freekshow420

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
17 min
watch timer
some buttons are non English - check HIT for clarification
Title: Music test, very easy. Required good English proficiency. • Accept
Requester: yuxuan [AGNY09NKEE2VC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.12][Pay=Low][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33][Fast=1.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=1.00][Reviews=4][ToS=0]
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 00:25:00
Available: 1
Description: Hear some songs.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,
Saw that this company (UPSIDE Foods) got FDA approval. Something about eating chicken meat grown in a lab just doesn't sound appetizing to me.
Step 1

Sample
In a nutshell, our production process starts by taking a sample of primary cells from a chicken or fertilized egg. From this sample, our team selects ideal cells for developing a commercial cell line. The winning cells are chosen based on their ability to produce high-quality meat and grow predictably and consistently. This process is called immortalization. Once a cell line is established, we're able to draw from it for years - if not decades - to come, reducing the need to take additional cell samples from animals.
It's a bit scary to me, what if there's something wrong with the cells, can they mutate, a whole bunch of people get sick all at once AND one of my bigger questions is what do they feed the cells?

Reactions: cassius

Dan 45

Reaction score
It's a bit scary to me, what if there's something wrong with the cells, can they mutate, a whole bunch of people get sick all at once AND one of my bigger questions is what do they feed the cells?
You're right. Kind of reminds me of the Jurassic Park movies. What could possibly go wrong? Here is what their website says about feeding the cells:

Step 2

Nourish
Once we have our cell line established and are ready to begin making meat from those small samples. To make UPSIDE chicken meat, we need to nourish the cells. We've developed a proprietary cell-culture medium, or cell feed, that's optimized for our cells’ needs and consists mostly of common compounds found in animal feed and human food, including amino acids, fatty acids, sugars, trace elements, salts, and vitamins. A primary difference between feeding a live animal versus feeding our cells is the size of the feed components. (For instance, while a live chicken is fed corn - which is made up of carbohydrates and protein - we feed our cells the microscopic carbohydrates and proteins directly, along with other components to facilitate cell growth.)

Status
Not open for further replies.