12/01 - Secret Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I am getting some rejections this morning doing Noah hits. Reason being I didn't fill out the form, yet the HIT isn't even submissible until you fill out the two answers. Fair warning, I guess. I am assuming he wouldn't respond if I emailed about a few rejections.
I got one random rejection from him last night on the same hit. Go to one of the rejected hits, and click on the + link and you'll be able to see the feedback.

On mine, it said that I answered the first question wrong, which I'm guessing triggers an automatic rejection. I just sent an email apologizing for the mistake (whether I made it or not) acknowledging that I saw the mistake and it shouldn't happen again.

I did feel pretty dumb, considering the first question is the same each time and the question is part of the instructions.

It could be an error in the programming of the hit somewhere, but I've had enough of those hits approve without issue that the mistake was probably on my end, and I don't want the Noah ban hammer to come down on me for this set of hits.

DucciGucci

Reaction score
I got one random rejection from him last night on the same hit. Go to one of the rejected hits, and click on the + link and you'll be able to see the feedback.

On mine, it said that I answered the first question wrong, which I'm guessing triggers an automatic rejection. I just sent an email apologizing for the mistake (whether I made it or not) acknowledging that I saw the mistake and it shouldn't happen again.

I did feel pretty dumb, considering the first question is the same each time and the question is part of the instructions.

It could be an error in the programming of the hit somewhere, but I've had enough of those hits approve without issue that the mistake was probably on my end, and I don't want the Noah ban hammer to come down on me for this set of hits.
I think I figured out my mistake after posting. Pressing the Enter key to submit the hit would actually send a HIT through, even if a radio button was not marked. The reason for rejection was that nothing was selected. Making myself manually click now instead of my hybrid mouse+keyboard attack on this batch.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Moral and Ethical Decision-Making | Accept
Requester: Bridget Lashbaugh-Barney [A2DQZK2OFKY8DN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this study you will read and evaluate scenarios about moral dilemmas, and answer some questions about your opinions and about yourself. Specifically, this study will ask you to consider topics such as plagiarism, trauma, and substance abuse.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 06:22 Hourly: $9.42 no code[/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Moral and Ethical Decision-Making | Accept
Requester: Bridget Lashbaugh-Barney [A2DQZK2OFKY8DN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: In this study you will read and evaluate scenarios about moral dilemmas, and answer some questions about your opinions and about yourself. Specifically, this study will ask you to consider topics such as plagiarism, trauma, and substance abuse.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 06:22 Hourly: $9.42 no code[/td][/tr]
Aw, I returned after I read "Estimated duration is 45 minutes." in the instructions.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Experiences with Dentists | Accept
Requester: Zanetta Baker [ALGKHFJGETNS7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.57] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.04] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 20:00
Description: Read reviews of dentists and answer questions about how you think the patient perceives the dentist based on their review
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
6:10 min | $12.16/hr[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.