12/01 - Secret Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
gaw lee.

also I did 20 and already have a rejection with the same reason "you did not fill out an answer"
I've been doing them for a couple days now. The first day all approved. The second day all but one approved. This morning I did 160 and didn't get any rejections. As the batch has grown, and stayed up on hit finder it's gotten worse. That's why I thought it might be maj. rules. In the beginning, everyone did them right. Now it's either a programming error or it's getting spammed.

Reactions: Blakkat and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've been doing them for a couple days now. The first day all approved. The second day all but one approved. This morning I did 160 and didn't get any rejections. As the batch has grown, and stayed up on hit finder it's gotten worse. That's why I thought it might be maj. rules. In the beginning, everyone did them right. Now it's either a programming error or it's getting spammed.
lame. I want something to work on tonight, but 3 rejections already out of only 32..
I have a 4600 hit cushion to fall back to 99% too
I just still don't like getting these cheap rejections

Reactions: Dark Jade

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I don’t mind getting rejections since I have a huge cushion. I guess it’s just the principle of it. If I do good work I don’t like getting any rejections at all. Even if it’s majority rule :(
Your mom has a huge cushion.

Reactions: cb456 and Peachy

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm with you on that thought, nothing you can do about it though. Won't get reversed.

Reactions: turkinlight

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
This new mturk layout blows, how do I turn it back to the old one -.-

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Good luck man.

Yeah I did like 100 and 2 got rejected so it spooked me and I stopped. Not worth the rejections. I mean if I knew it would only be 2 out of 100 I'd do way more but the risk of them all being rejected just isn't worth staying up and hamming for me. I'll wait it out.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Good luck man.

Yeah I did like 100 and 2 got rejected so it spooked me and I stopped. Not worth the rejections. I mean if I knew it would only be 2 out of 100 I'd do way more but the risk of them all being rejected just isn't worth staying up and hamming for me. I'll wait it out.
if i knew the rejections would all be reversed i’d go ham all night

Status
Not open for further replies.