12/01 - Secret Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm feeling nostalgic for 14 years ago for some reason...

Reactions: TSolo315

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I got a few Noah rejections on the 12 centers with this feedback

Feedback
You did not fill out an answer.

Which is weird I know I filled out an answer. Never had a problem before with them. Wonder if something wonky is going on. Guess I won't ham them tonight until he responds. Anyone else have this problem tonight?
10 out of about 800. Thems the breaks I guess. I emailed saying the same thing that it was a little wonky. I'm not going to worry about it. It might be a majority rules, and there are people spamming them, or the rejection logic is off. But the payrate makes up for it within reason.

bark

Reaction score
Not Mturk related but I know a few of you folks do swagbucks. How exactly does it work and what is a "sign up code"?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
10 out of about 800. Thems the breaks I guess. I emailed saying the same thing that it was a little wonky. I'm not going to worry about it. It might be a majority rules, and there are people spamming them, or the rejection logic is off. But the payrate makes up for it within reason.
you’ve done 800 of them with no soft ban or anything?

Reactions: turkinlight

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
you’ve done 800 of them with no soft ban or anything?
It would have been easy to max out on this batch alone today. I don't know if I have the stomach for it though. The rejection rate seemed to be climbing towards the end, and the hit is really simple.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It would have been easy to max out on this batch alone today. I don't know if I have the stomach for it though. The rejection rate seemed to be climbing towards the end, and the hit is really simple.
I don’t mind getting rejections since I have a huge cushion. I guess it’s just the principle of it. If I do good work I don’t like getting any rejections at all. Even if it’s majority rule :(

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t mind getting rejections since I have a huge cushion. I guess it’s just the principle of it. If I do good work I don’t like getting any rejections at all. Even if it’s majority rule :(
I agree. You can reject me if you pay me 40 an hour. I also hope that they get reversed. But you know, that is why we do the number hits we do. I don't think a 1% rejection rate on a batch is that bad, but eh. idk.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
One thing I did notice though. That I answered, then you hit submit, and I noticed that I answered wrong, so I changed it to the right thing, then you click the done with this hit button. I think those will reject, so if I did it wrong, I returned them.

It also seemed like if you got disconnected from a hit and had to return one, the next one was more likely to get rejected to. so, who knows lol.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I was at a party tonight and someone I hadn't seen in years said so what are you doing now?
I said I work a shitty job online almost automatically
he said great

socializing

Reactions: Peachy and Michele

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
One thing I did notice though. That I answered, then you hit submit, and I noticed that I answered wrong, so I changed it to the right thing, then you click the done with this hit button. I think those will reject, so if I did it wrong, I returned them.

It also seemed like if you got disconnected from a hit and had to return one, the next one was more likely to get rejected to. so, who knows lol.
so i'm just testing these hits out now. so basically there's the same test/AC question in every hit along with the second actual question?
if it wasn't for the rejections...this would be a perfect batch

Reactions: turkinlight

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
so i'm just testing these hits out now. so basically there's the same test/AC question in every hit along with the second actual question?
if it wasn't for the rejections...this would be a perfect batch
You want to hear the best part? It paid .23 each the first day it posted lol.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Barbwire

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion