11/29 - Wreath Wednesday!

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Matt Lower? Another one bites the dust.
last summer, i was walking a lot with my daughter and the honking was so bad (men/boys) at her....with me(!) right there that she didn't want to walk down the street. She'd put on jackets and long shirts (we were in FL then).
As her mother, it was horrifying. The comments. She's cute and all - but she's just an average cute 15 year old girl.

It really has to stop :(

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
last summer, i was walking a lot with my daughter and the honking was so bad (men/boys) at her....with me(!) right there that she didn't want to walk down the street. She'd put on jackets and long shirts (we were in FL then).
As her mother, it was horrifying. The comments. She's cute and all - but she's just an average cute 15 year old girl.

It really has to stop :(
It does have to stop. When I think of many years ago and in a small town and raised by folks who weren't that worldly, I took my first job. It was a receptionist position. Little did i understand what getting taken out to lunch by the company officers who worked there meant. I played dumb and lost the job but it frightens me today when I think about those times. At least now i hope girls have parents who explain these things to them.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
well, i mean, before all that
not sure. i cant recall him in the news for anything prior to this but there's no many reports of people being dicks lately, its hard to remember them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.