Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You can SIGN UP for Neoconnect and get 2 FREE coins (crypto currency) -- Deadline is Dec. 1 If we can start a referral chain, you also get 1 free coin for each referral.
Thanks for posting but I'm sad. I was excited to do this, but it keeps telling me that my credentials are wrong when I try to sign in, after signing up. I've even changed my password several times. Do you know any tricks?

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting but I'm sad. I was excited to do this, but it keeps telling me that my credentials are wrong when I try to sign in, after signing up. I've even changed my password several times. Do you know any tricks?
If your last name starts with a B, you are showing up on my dashboard.

Reactions: <Gucci>

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Umm happened with me.. I did it like four times and found out it was using my email and not my username :cautious:

Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Umm happened with me.. I did it like four times and found out it was using my email and not my username :cautious:
hmmm...really weird. It kept putting in my email address and not working until I figured out that my email wasn't my user name. But it wont work with my user name either. So not with my email or my user name. Hmm...oh, well. I guess it's not meant to be.

cassius

Reaction score
It's probably asking you for your computer so it can vampire it. That's why the socalled reward.

Reactions: Michele

PandaMaquina

I'm the person your HIT was assigned to
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. Still missing Dermot's all week, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Last night was a good run though. Haven't seen Video Rekogs in a long time, and nothing to do as of now, so I'll go to bed.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.31] [Comm: 3.08] [Fair: 4.24] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Status
Not open for further replies.