11/29 - Tasteful Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekshow420

Reaction score
awesome *eyeroll* thats what I was expecting tbh though
yeah it seems more and more requesters rather just ignore workers. Very few requesters actually communicate with anyone, Sad considering you ask them a simple question about an error and they cant be bothered.

At least they are not calling me racist names like that "find the official website" Troll.

Last edited:

freekshow420

Reaction score
Were you ever able to get a response from them or get the bonus?
i finally got a response from them , though nothing about the bonus was stated

Apologies for the delayed response, we are still working through the issues with the study. Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about the image issues you experienced!

We have approved your payment for taking part. If there are any issues with payment please let us know.

Warm regards,
ESC Lab

freekshow420

Reaction score
i finally got a response from them , though nothing about the bonus was stated

Apologies for the delayed response, we are still working through the issues with the study. Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about the image issues you experienced!

We have approved your payment for taking part. If there are any issues with payment please let us know.

Warm regards,
ESC Lab
I emailed them back asking if the issues with the images are causing a delay in the bonus payment that many other workers received for taking the same study.. Waiting to see what they say.

freekshow420

Reaction score
I emailed them back asking if the issues with the images are causing a delay in the bonus payment that many other workers received for taking the same study.. Waiting to see what they say.
well looks like we got screwed folks Concise @Concise

Hello,

There is no bonus payment for this study. Unfortunately, the study those MTurk workers were referring to was one run earlier in October which required additional bonus payment. We appreciate your suggestion about payment and will absolutely take it in consideration for future studies.

Warm regards,
ESC Lab

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
well looks like we got screwed folks Concise @Concise

Hello,

There is no bonus payment for this study. Unfortunately, the study those MTurk workers were referring to was one run earlier in October which required additional bonus payment. We appreciate your suggestion about payment and will absolutely take it in consideration for future studies.

Warm regards,
ESC Lab
awesome.. thats another requester for the block list.

Status
Not open for further replies.