Reaction score
Title: Social decision-making study(~ 60 minutes)Accept
Requester: esclab [AGXBKM2NGUHM4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$33.48][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Excellent][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00][Fast=4.00][Comm=3.00][Fair=3.40][Reviews=5][ToS=0]
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 62
Description: This study explores how individuals make decisions in social contexts
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [383945300-395134] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat and Concise

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Description: This study explores how individuals make decisions in social contexts
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [383945300-395134] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
really tempted to throw this back.. lots of the images aren't loading and I'm worried about getting rejected

Last edited:

freekshow420

Reaction score
really tempted to throw this back.. lots of the images aren't loading and I'm worried about getting rejected
same here, a lot of the images do not load or take forever to load for me as well. I been taking screenshots of it. Reviews suggest a potential $14+ bonus at least so its not too bad. I just finished the first part now im on the second part of the study .

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Hey there - the link would not load for me. Also, there's another Turkerview post about it not loading for them...

I emailed requester, pointed out two of us couldn't get the page to load. Within 5 minutes, looks like requester took down the HIT.

Sure hope this gets fixed and relaunched. This requester can have $14+ bonuses.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Hey there - the link would not load for me. Also, there's another Turkerview post about it not loading for them...

I emailed requester, pointed out two of us couldn't get the page to load. Within 5 minutes, looks like requester took down the HIT.

yeah i hope it gets fixed as well. i will reach out to the requester as well and let them know about my issues as well with the loading. I figured it was going to be a memory recall anyway so most of the questions based on the pictures i would be guessing anyway, that i would just see it out seeing as i do not have the best memory for remembering pointless things like pictures and statements in a study. I have done this strategy in the past with some studies that had issues and still got approved. so i figure with the screenshots i was taking anyway i would be fine.. Or hopefully fine if the requester responds or is a decent person.

Reactions: Concise

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
I ended up having some sort of error in the middle of what I can only assume was the last or next to last section and couldn't continue. I submitted with the error code I received and messaged the requester.

freekshow420

Reaction score
mine has approved!
mine just approved as well, though no response from the requester about issue. Nor have I received a bonus from them either. Reviews said they gave the bonus the same day as well. So maybe it will come soon? idk

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
yeah i hope it gets fixed as well. i will reach out to the requester as well and let them know about my issues as well with the loading. I figured it was going to be a memory recall anyway so most of the questions based on the pictures i would be guessing anyway, that i would just see it out seeing as i do not have the best memory for remembering pointless things like pictures and statements in a study. I have done this strategy in the past with some studies that had issues and still got approved. so i figure with the screenshots i was taking anyway i would be fine.. Or hopefully fine if the requester responds or is a decent person.
re:

Update:
- Waited 20 min. Tried link again, looks like they kicked the server or rebooted it, it worked this time. 60 min estimate, with 60 min timer though...
- I submitted with my Mturk ID at 58 min of 60 min timer, to secure the HIT on Mturk (sometimes requesters don't do comp HITs well)
- T.O. shows past HITs from this requester were $5, with $10-15 bonus.
- This HIT? I would not do this hit for 5 bucks. Hundreds of questions, a bunch of tasks... this is $8+ easy. No mention of bonus this HIT.
- I finally got completion code and mailed requester.

... I would not take this HIT again for $5. Will be happy if I just get paid this and just avoid them in the future. Unless they bring that bonus again...

Last edited:

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
mine just approved as well, though no response from the requester about issue. Nor have I received a bonus from them either. Reviews said they gave the bonus the same day as well. So maybe it will come soon? idk
I didn't get a response or bonus either. kinda sucks but maybe they'll at least do some sort of compensation bonus

freekshow420

Reaction score
re:

Update:
- Waited 20 min. Tried link again, looks like they kicked the server or rebooted it, it worked this time. 60 min estimate, with 60 min timer though...
- I submitted with my Mturk ID at 58 min of 60 min timer, to secure the HIT on Mturk (sometimes requesters don't do comp HITs well)
- T.O. shows past HITs from this requester were $5, with $10-15 bonus.
- This HIT? I would not do this hit for 5 bucks. Hundreds of questions, a bunch of tasks... this is $8+ easy. No mention of bonus this HIT.
- I finally got completion code and mailed requester.

... I would not take this HIT again for $5. Will be happy if I just get paid this and just avoid them in the future. Unless they bring that bonus again...
i totally agree on it not being worth the 5 dollars, if it includes the bonus it is worth it, but yeah, way too many questions etc. I only did it because it was slow and in hopes of the bonus

HelloHello

Reaction score

I didn't have any problems at all - go figure

JDWFM

Reaction score
I think they took it down and fixed something and put it back up, seems like everyone that did it in the first round had issues
I think so too. I just took it with no issues at all. Fingers crossed for that bonus!

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.