11/28 - Made it to Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Research Study: 3 minutes | PANDA
Requester: SBD Lab [A3EL6RU38IGXYI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.89 Generosity
★★★★ 4.58 Fairness
★★★★ 4.66 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 58 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The purpose of this research study is to learn more about how normal adult participants interact with and think about other people, and how they think about and pursue their own everyday goals.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

Reactions: Kliq

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Sooooo... Need to vent. I get my tail up at 530am so I can wake and dress two grouchy kiddos ages 2 years and 5 years old, just so we can get to the bus stop on time. We leave the house at 620am (it's still dark) and walk the half mile to the bus stop. This is my 5 year olds first time to ride a bus so he is SUPER excited and my 2 year old is super grouchy because she didn't fall asleep until 1am (night owl like me). Anyways, we get there ten minutes early... no bus... wait 15 minutes past the time it's supposed to be there and still NO BUS! So then I get to walk two grouchy kiddos all the way back home. The route we have to walk is stupid too! It's a windy road with no sidewalks and we almost got hit by passing cars at least 5 times throughout this adventure. I am not one happy Mommy! Especially when I see other city busses stopping at the corner near my house. About to call and figure this out. I've have absolutely no experience with buses so this is going to be fun...

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Sooooo... Need to vent. I get my tail up at 530am so I can wake and dress two grouchy kiddos ages 2 years and 5 years old, just so we can get to the bus stop on time. We leave the house at 620am (it's still dark) and walk the half mile to the bus stop. This is my 5 year olds first time to ride a bus so he is SUPER excited and my 2 year old is super grouchy because she didn't fall asleep until 1am (night owl like me). Anyways, we get there ten minutes early... no bus... wait 15 minutes past the time it's supposed to be there and still NO BUS! So then I get to walk two grouchy kiddos all the way back home. The route we have to walk is stupid too! It's a windy road with no sidewalks and we almost got hit by passing cars at least 5 times throughout this adventure. I am not one happy Mommy! Especially when I see other city busses stopping at the corner near my house. About to call and figure this out. I've have absolutely no experience with buses so this is going to be fun...
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that ( this is one reason why we took our kiddos off the bus and drive them now), they were on the bus for almost 30-40 minutes and we live less than 3 minutes from the school.... Do they take the school bus or city bus?

Reaction score
Morning all,

Amazon Echo... totally worth it or just a curious gizmo that collects dust after a week?

Reactions: kryss

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that ( this is one reason why we took our kiddos off the bus and drive them now), they were on the bus for almost 30-40 minutes and we live less than 3 minutes from the school.... Do they take the school bus or city bus?
Unfortunately I don't have a choice because the school is about 15 minutes away, we only have one car at the moment, and my husband doesn't get home from work until 8/830am. He rides the school district's county bus. I see them drive up and down our road and stop for other students literally on the corner near our house. But I guess those buses go to other schools? I don't know...Hopefully I can get some answers because having to walk a half mile with two kiddos that young on a road like that is ridiculous when there is a stop right next to our house. Not to mention especially when the bus doesn't even bother to show up!

Reactions: lsutiger25
Reaction score
Debating, yes, but I've had mixed success with 'gadgets' before, so I thought I might ask here first. us mTurkers seem keen to stretch our dollars, so I thought this might be a tad more trustworthy than those 1,000+ reviews on Amazon stating "A MUST BUY!!!"

:)

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have a choice because the school is about 15 minutes away, we only have one car at the moment, and my husband doesn't get home from work until 8/830am. He rides the school district's county bus. I see them drive up and down our road and stop for other students literally on the corner near our house. But I guess those buses go to other schools? I don't know...Hopefully I can get some answers because having to walk a half mile with two kiddos that young on a road like that is ridiculous when there is a stop right next to our house. Not to mention especially when the bus doesn't even bother to show up!
Ah. I totally understand. We have 4-5 different buses for JUST our neighborhood ( close to 200 houses- so somewhat small) some buses are only 1/4 filled up - I just don't understand it and think its a waste. Some go to the HS for early drop off and then theres a later drop off...but the JR high has their own bus even though its on the same campus as the HS...it seems like its all backwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomCatt

jan

Reaction score
maybe you could get them a carpool ride (in exchange for something or other). If you lived near me and I was headed that way, I wouldn't mind :)

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Debating, yes, but I've had mixed success with 'gadgets' before, so I thought I might ask here first. us mTurkers seem keen to stretch our dollars, so I thought this might be a tad more trustworthy than those 1,000+ reviews on Amazon stating "A MUST BUY!!!"

:)
I wouldn't, but only because I think it opens the door to a massive privacy invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.