watch short timer
Title: Answer a survey about Instagram and selfie use. • Accept
Requester: CodeShift Lab [A2WIB44B27TB34] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.15][Pay=Generous][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 00:20:00
Available: 1
Description: We are interested in learning about the use of Instagram and self-presentation, self-discrepancy and self esteem.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Why does it seem the past few days there have been almost no HITs and the ones thewre are just don't work or something?? Anyone else feel this way?
Yup, it's Thanksgiving weekend. Everyone is either Christmas shopping , visiting relatives or deer hunting.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Some really great, and really awful... performers, on Audiokites today. The last two... oy vey.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
8.00 Jury Research Study on Connect

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Which requester? Or just in general?
pls don't do them. they're notoriously some of the worst batches on mturk. Billings would look high paying compared to these. Somebody took me seriously years ago and msg'd me about how to do it, since he was obviously doing it wrong and making 32 cents an hour

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
pls don't do them. they're notoriously some of the worst batches on mturk. Billings would look high paying compared to these. Somebody took me seriously years ago and msg'd me about how to do it, since he was obviously doing it wrong and making 32 cents an hour
lmao you know I thought you were probably being sarcastic but I was that desperate, went and looked, it was so bad it almost made me cry and I remembered why I never did those. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.