11/26 - Scarves Saturday!

Have you nominated a November Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
Seems 7 is my lucky number today . . . hope they start to drop larger amounts next week :)
yeah me too though this is odd behavior for the Zoltar, usually they would just flat out take a break for 1-3 weeks then come back booming. This time hes still here just in small numbers. Who knows.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Twisted65

Reaction score
so, if I can make $600/month on here, average's out to $21/day or $150/week, I won't have to get a part time job on the weekends. Is this possible turking nights and weekends?
$21 a day is fairly doable really depends on how much time you have to make that happen daily and some days well you'll make more than that. I've had quite a few days over $60 and I've seen people well over $100 on many occasions. Big thing is learn everything you can, I struggled to make any money for months then I came to this forum and people have helped me out tremendously.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
For those keeping score at home:

Oh well, it's Saturday, EPL is on all morning, UVA vs. Va Tek, and then Match 11 of the WCC 2016. Somebody make sure to pull the Mtruk out of the ditch it's in by Monday, mmmK - Thanx!

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
i got some hits called sticky that look really easy just came up but everytime I click link it says cant find dns :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::biblethump:

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
i got some hits called sticky that look really easy just came up but everytime I click link it says cant find dns :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::biblethump:
Sticky is well known. But yeah they've been having issues.

cassius

Reaction score
And another but no one's crying:
No elf at our house until the 1st. I hope he isn't as lazy as last year and actually moves around the house every night.
He has eyes and a mic He's spying on you for someone.:tinfoil:

Reactions: scrmcasey

blackpupjean

Reaction score
$21 a day is fairly doable really depends on how much time you have to make that happen daily and some days well you'll make more than that. I've had quite a few days over $60 and I've seen people well over $100 on many occasions. Big thing is learn everything you can, I struggled to make any money for months then I came to this forum and people have helped me out tremendously.
yeah, I know they make a lot, but they turk during the day, when there are hits. But my problem is I have a day job in which I can't really turk, except maybe during breaks (but then I don't get exercise), so I turk for about 1/2 hour in the early morning ( 5:30 am to about 6:15 am, and then from around 5:30 pm or 6 pm till around 8 or 9 pm. So there aren't a lot of hits popping up at that time that are decent. I do have master's so that helps. I mean I can do Peter Clarks (and pull my hair out while doing them). But I usually have to do less than stellar hits.

Reactions: Twisted65

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah, I know they make a lot, but they turk during the day, when there are hits. But my problem is I have a day job in which I can't really turk, except maybe during breaks (but then I don't get exercise), so I turk for about 1/2 hour in the early morning ( 5:30 am to about 6:15 am, and then from around 5:30 pm or 6 pm till around 8 or 9 pm. So there aren't a lot of hits popping up at that time that are decent. I do have master's so that helps. I mean I can do Peter Clarks (and pull my hair out while doing them). But I usually have to do less than stellar hits.
You can make what you need just off of Ibotta. Mix in a few good paying surveys or batches and you can get it everyday js

Reactions: The Bad Ash

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sticky is well known. But yeah they've been having issues.
What are stickys? I only see 1 HIT.

You can make what you need just off of Ibotta. Mix in a few good paying surveys or batches and you can get it everyday js
Do you have the Ibotta panda? I only ever see 1 HIT and what I do have on panda trickles in at 3-4/day. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong LoL

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.50 in approx 5 minutes Complete some surveys for academic research. Should take 5 min | PANDA
Requester: Keith wilcox [A2SG47TDWR1UIL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.40 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.04 Generosity
★★★★ 4.37 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 63 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked a series of questions that will take about 5 minutes (we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out)
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Say the phrase "TalkType" | PANDA
Requester: Speech Research [A2FF1XLYQ7RTGE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.68 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.37 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.95 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 123
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Just say the phrase "TalkType" (as a single word, without a gap in between), record it and submit with your info. Please do the recording in a silent environment without any background noise.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 2842
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: None
Anyone done this?

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.50 in approx 5 minutes Complete some surveys for academic research. Should take 5 min | PANDA
Requester: Keith wilcox [A2SG47TDWR1UIL] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.04] [Fair: 4.37] [Comm: 3.40] [Fast: 3.50]
Description:
You will be asked a series of questions that will take about 5 minutes (we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out)
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

1 min, watch the timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.