Not open for further replies.

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
nevermind

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Hungover today from post-Thanksgiving festivities, and now sitting here with my in-laws who are watching a Nicholas Sparks marathon.

Save me. Distract me with HITs!
I actually read one of those books once (I was stuck waiting somewhere and read it cover to cover - in about 1.5 hours).
OMG, pure trash. The literary equivalent of a Thomas Kinkade painting.
I gave it to my teen (I thought she'd love the angst. (she didn't).
:hug:

kkarloff

Reaction score
I actually read one of those books once (I was stuck waiting somewhere and read it cover to cover - in about 1.5 hours).
OMG, pure trash. The literary equivalent of a Thomas Kinkade painting.
I gave it to my teen (I thought she'd love the angst. (she didn't).
:hug:
"literary equivalent of a Thomas Kinkade painting" is SO spot on. These movies are so painful.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
20 bucks for a pair of scissors and a spackle tool? How about using your teeth and a butter knife? :asshat: I kid, I kid. ...maybe.

Reactions: Liz and jan

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of marketing messages and preferences for consumer goods and products | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.90] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.65/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Perceptions of marketing messages and preferences for consumer goods and products
Requirements: previousx DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Time: 02:29 Hourly: $10.85

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Advertisement | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kyeongheui Kim [A190TWVDADU0KV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: advertisement evaluation
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Intensity DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Time: 02:03 Hourly: $8.74

Reactions: WarmPotato

BocaCylon

Contributor
Reaction score
20 bucks for a pair of scissors and a spackle tool? How about using your teeth and a butter knife? :asshat: I kid, I kid. ...maybe.
Yeah well I'd never use my teeth to do my packing and shipping jobs for my online sales, that would be a waste of good teeth. But I have about 3 or 4 pairs of these scissors around my house and they're the best I've ever used, I use them everyday for work and in the kitchen. Usually they sell for around $18 or $19 by themselves so a set like this is a good deal. LOL at anything Wusthof being called a spackle tool though. Ask a chef if they'll let you use their knives for home repairs and be prepared for a tiny or not so tiny bit of consternation.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Yeah well I'd never use my teeth to do my packing and shipping jobs for my online sales, that would be a waste of good teeth. But I have about 3 or 4 pairs of these scissors around my house and they're the best I've ever used, I use them everyday for work and in the kitchen. Usually they sell for around $18 or $19 by themselves so a set like this is a good deal. LOL at anything Wusthof being called a spackle tool though. Ask a chef if they'll let you use their knives for home repairs and be prepared for a tiny or not so tiny bit of consternation.
I lived in a buddhist temple once, and someone repairing the bathroom took my kitchenaid mixer/bowl and used it to mix spackle.

Sometimes people ask what it's like to live in a temple, thinking it's all peaceful. It can be. But it can also be like having 35 roommates.

:rage:

Last edited:

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer attitude and usage survey(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: hoa nguyen [A74OCNJLKKLNO] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.76] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The survey is aimed to understand your habits, preferences, and behaviors in relation to a variety of products.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 29
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [749] has not been granted; Exc: [65933-65344] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

8 minutes.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Another day of Turkey everything! Turkey cereal, turkey coffee, turkey muffins, turkey sammiches...yeah you get it turkey everything O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.