11/24 - Thrilling Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
14 min
long timer
Title: Survey of Movie Preferences (~ 30 minutes)Accept
Requester: oks19 [AOIFEV9D78MV1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.31][Pay=Generous][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=0.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=0.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $4.50
Duration: 03:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey shows a variety of movies and asks you some questions about your preferences.
Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Last edited:
Reactions: msitb

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Non Masters HIT
A couple Audiokites up now
Title: Listen to a hard-rock song and answer a survey about it.Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.63][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Acceptable][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.42][Fast=4.82][Comm=3.20][Fair=4.88][Reviews=234][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.13
Duration: 01:00:00
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a hard-rock song from people in the United States who enjoy hard-rock music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Hard Rock / Heavy Metal Music GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
lotsa pickfu

Title: Rank 3 options, 1 written responseAccept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.03][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Acceptable][Rej=2][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.11][Fast=4.78][Comm=4.15][Fair=4.69][Reviews=342][ToS=1]
Reward: $0.17
Duration: 00:11:36
Description: Rank the survey options in order of preference and give a written explanation way. Additionally, fill out 6 demographic selections. If you've done our HITs before most of these will already be prefilled. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Qualifications: Gender In 1, 2; Mobile gaming In 2; PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; TWL GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Age Range In 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11; Location EqualTo US

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
How to avoid burning down the house this Thanksgiving
https://www.wcax.com/2022/11/24/how-avoid-burning-down-house-this-thanksgiving/

(The article says nothing interesting - don't let your meal burn, but the headline made me chuckle. Happy Tofurkey Day!!)
I remember reading about how many Thanksgiving fires - start from deep frying a turkey. Which... I'd never heard of being done before.... (PacNW region here).

I guess dunking a huge frozen dead bird into boiling oil, can be explosive....🔥:turkey::onfire:

Opting vegetarian today, remembering ancestors. Also some Thai Curry coconut soup ~

jan

Reaction score
I remember reading about how many Thanksgiving fires - start from deep frying a turkey. Which... I'd never heard of being done before.... (PacNW region here).

I guess dunking a huge frozen dead bird into boiling oil, can be explosive....🔥:turkey::onfire:

Opting vegetarian today, remembering ancestors. Also some Thai Curry coconut soup ~
when I worked at one of the prisons (deep south) - the prison rented a deep fryer and people (like, 50-100 - lots of employees) signed up to get their turkey deep fried. I had no idea, either.......
But it definitely was a huge thing. Everyone was excited......(well, as the lone vegetarian - one person wasn't, lol - oh, and the inmates. They could see what was happening. But. Alas.....)

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
- deleted HIT - [UNCW Pond Lab - $7.25. New requester, no reviews, they want 60 min. With a 60 min timer. Uh]

yeah... that one - looked good initially, after I accepted it, no. So.... carry on turkey lovahs

🦃🦃🦃

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

jan

Reaction score
take the test
(we're headed out, though - great day for thanksgiving here in new england)

Title: Bounding boxes: For each category, select the category from the logo-brand list and draw the box around each logo-object that th | Accept
Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3OO8KUVWDSZPV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.13] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.03
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 969
Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist

Reactions: HelloHello

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I was lucky, got a $7 HIT today. $11/hour but probably paid more because I had a hard time getting the inquist to work. Between MTurk and Prolific, up to $17.95 for the day already. On Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for having this sites to make some extra money.

cassius

Reaction score
went for hike in park and the little deer that seem to always be there were following us. found them on a large hill and when they heard the camera clicking, because I can't find how to turn that click off, they relaxed. they know who takes pictures of them or at least makes that noise. been doing it for months now. i like to talk to them and I guess they like that. they started coming down the hill and nearly right up to the fence to us. then when we started walking and got to the field corner, they started running down to join us. it was kind of special.

Status
Not open for further replies.