11/24 - Thankful For IT Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that this morning. LA is going to look like a completely new place. No Arena, Keane, Gerrard..... This will get interesting to see what happens.
It'll be hard replacing Bruce, but I know Chris Klein will find someone competent. Maybe he goes after Big Sam or another big name European coach. As for players I won't miss Gerrard at all. Keane was the heart and soul of the club so that stings a little. Zardes will be off of injury leave next season though. We also have some strong midfielders like Lletget and Gordon. Ema Boateng has shown some promise up top, maybe working with Zardes. We still have Van Damme and Cole in the backfield, but honestly Omar Gonzalez needs to retire too. He's gotten too slow for both club and country. I blame a lot of the Costa Rica game on his pace. Who knows what's going to happen with Donovan.

Throw a few good faces in there, stop worrying about just selling jerseys and bringing over European players from past their prime and we might have a shot at it again next year.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
BTW, Boss catnapped @catnapped - Your special order came in yesterday. My first impression is that we can use this to take care of your rat problem AND, if we bait it right, keep Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie away from the main stash of goodies at the same time. Maybe turn it into some sort of baby catcher also for Liz @Liz if we find a good location. Glad you bought the new bigger van.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Turned the alarm off last night. Woke up at 6:45. >_<
I was hoping to sleep in a bit but I always wake up by 8am no matter what and if not my dogs wake me up.

Reactions: kryss

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, mTurkeys!
I'm feeling like a boss this morning because I got 10 Zolts (compared to my usual PandA of 1).
I would've gotten more if it wasn't for those meddling Captchas.
Don't work too hard today and go fill your bellies. Then again, who would have the energy to turk after eating a Thanksgiving meal?
Gravy coma is right around the corner.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
First person who can give me one, complete, SANE, reason why I'm up right now will get their choice of one of Pleco @Pleco 's presents from underneath The Great Santa-Pumpkin-Turkey. Hopefully with something better than Charlie Brown's luck.
:shrug:

Reactions: BrewMeister

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Thankful for this hit!

Title: Research project involving short task | PANDA
Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.38 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.77 Generosity
★★★★ 4.84 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 190 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to complete a short task in this experiment. You will earn a fixed fee and, depending on the actions you and others take, also earn additional money.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Election day is approaching! PART II | PANDA
Requester: socialpsychrug [A2NBKW2MG4SZW6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.10 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.70 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.38 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.49 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 83 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is the second survey in a series. You can ONLY participate if you RECEIVED AN EMAIL INVITATION to this survey. This invitation gives each worker a unique survey link and it is the only way to participate.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Is it really?

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain
Status