11/24 - Thankful For IT Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Why is Dr. Who playing Prince Phillip on my Netflix screen? Should I turn it upside down?

Reactions: dillydally

cassius

Reaction score
sorry I have it on live update so it doesn't catch edits *fail*. Great show though are you liking it?
It's kind of slow like so many British movies but I won't miss too much i guess if i fall asleep. It has a good cast so won't be too bad. Beats watching the yule log on Hallmark.

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
It's kind of slow like so many British movies but I won't miss too much i guess if i fall asleep. It has a good cast so won't be too bad. Beats watching the yule log on Hallmark.
hahaha. I love British shows for some reason so I liked it a lot. But did fall asleep a few times lol

cassius

Reaction score
hahaha. I love British shows for some reason so I liked it a lot. But did fall asleep a few times lol
I like many of them too and was upset when Netflix dropped so many. Finished Wallender a few moments ago but it wasn't as good as the Swedish version. Actually Swedish movies are my favorite but then I have to read sub titles but it helps to learn another language. I like Persian movies also. Netflix used to have one called Don't like Persian Cats or something like that. it was very good and provided insight into the struggles of Iranian musicians and how they get to America. They have to have at least one female in their band or they can't go and the politics of how they do that which were filled with bribes and sometimes death. Oh dear is that Dr. Who in the buff?:eek: Now English movies are getting interesting.

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
I like many of them too and was upset when Netflix dropped so many. Finished Wallender a few moments ago but it wasn't as good as the Swedish version. Actually Swedish movies are my favorite but then I have to read sub titles but it helps to learn another language. I like Persian movies also. Netflix used to have one called Don't like Persian Cats or something like that. it was very good and provided insight into the struggles of Iranian musicians and how they get to America. They have to have at least one female in their band or they can't go and the politics of how they do that which were filled with bribes and sometimes death. Oh dear is that Dr. Who in the buff?:eek: Now English movies are getting interesting.
OMG I so with you on Swedish shows and Danish ones! They are the best. I liked both Wallanders a lot. I loved Borgen so much.And the orginal killing and bridge were both great.

Reactions: cassius

cassius

Reaction score
OMG I so with you on Swedish shows and Danish ones! They are the best. I liked both Wallanders a lot. I loved Borgen so much.And the orginal killing and bridge were both great.
I haven't seen Borgen. if it's still there I'll put it on my list. Seems like early early mornings are the only time I get to watch Netflix anymore so I've missed some things. Thanks. I think it was Wallender or one of those shows where i learned how much they use coffee to hide the smell of pot in transport. Hadn't ever thought of that though in perfumery and aromatherapy coffee is used to clear the sense of smell when smelling so many scents. My kid when he smuggled Cuban cigars to us in the military just stuffed patchouli sticks in the packages. Those things will kill anything including a sense of smell.

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen Borgen. if it's still there I'll put it on my list. Seems like early early mornings are the only time I get to watch Netflix anymore so I've missed some things. Thanks. I think it was Wallender or one of those shows where i learned how much they use coffee to hide the smell of pot in transport. Hadn't ever thought of that though in perfumery and aromatherapy coffee is used to clear the sense of smell when smelling so many scents. My kid when he smuggled Cuban cigars to us in the military just stuffed patchouli sticks in the packages. Those things will kill anything including a sense of smell.
It's an amazing show. The main character plays Theresa on Westworld. And speaking of robots Real Humans (Äkta människor) is another Swedish show that's REALLY good.

Reactions: cassius

cassius

Reaction score
It's an amazing show. The main character plays Theresa on Westworld. And speaking of robots Real Humans (Äkta människor) is another Swedish show that's REALLY good.
thanks I will catch up. I want to watch Black mirror too. I think I used to watch that and need to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.