11/24 - Selling Saturday!

Do you like whipped cream as a food topping?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LumosDC

Reaction score
I got a pretty decent deal at Walmart on my smart light bulbs
Yeah, I bought some Phillips Hue lights over at Best Buy. Those were my splurge present to myself as a combined Christmas/birthday gift.

Otherwise, I'm just looking for deals that I actually need around the house and not want (grocery, household/cleaning supplies, cat supplies, office supplies). Mostly I've just some stuff for the cat - a new cat condo (the old one is rickety), toys, and treats. Bought a new computer chair for myself, which I consider a need because I sit in it most of the day to do Mturk and other GPT-type sites.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Me and Gina are basically in a Christmas cold war arms race.

She says she bought me something, so I have to buy her another thing.
I tell her I got a great deal on something so she's feels obligated to buy me another thing.

We bankrupt ourselves every Christmas.
Sounds like a good love story:heartssuit::heartssuit::heartssuit:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I forgot. I did do a Black Friday thingy. Target had a "spend $50 and get a coupon for 20% off for future purchases" that have to be bought during certain dates.

Bought a $50 gift card that I sent to myself and got the code for 20% off. Will soon be placing a large Target order and using my gift card to help pay for my 20% off items.

LumosDC

Reaction score
I forgot. I did do a Black Friday thingy. Target had a "spend $50 and get a coupon for 20% off for future purchases" that have to be bought during certain dates.

Bought a $50 gift card that I sent to myself and got the code for 20% off. Will soon be placing a large Target order and using my gift card to help pay for my 20% off items.
The only thing I needed from Target was the George Foreman Grill for $10. I'm planning on buy their gift cards if they have them 10% off again this year. I use the gift cards mostly on buying post-Christmas clearance for items like Press N Seal wrap, aluminum foil, Ziploc plastic food containers, etc. I rarely shop at Target most of the year because the one store I have access to is really coupon unfriendly and has a hard time keeping a lot of things in stock.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Knight

Reaction score
Title: Answer survey questions | Accept
Requester: Sandia National Labs [A11HDIBBEZWRYK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.77] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This study is being conducted to identify how people work in a group or ask for assistance.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Study-Complete-B6677Y8Q DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
quick[/td][/tr]

HelloHello

Reaction score

*To participate in the Giveaway, make a purchase on Google Express at https://express.google.com between November 5, 2018 at 12pm Pacific Time (“PT”) and November 25, 2018 at 11:59:59pm PT (the “purchase period”), opt-in to participate in the Giveaway, and receive a Google Express Credit Code to be applied to participant's next purchase. On or about November 27, 2018, a Google Express Credit Code will be emailed directly to the participant's email address provided during the purchase period, pending confirmation of eligibility. If the eligible purchase is canceled or returned prior to and including November 25, 2018 participant will not receive a Giveaway Credit. Google Express Credit Codes will be randomly distributed to all eligible participants in the following quantities and denominations: five (5) $500 codes, one hundred (100) $100 codes, fifteen hundred (1,500) $15 codes and unlimited $10 off a $35 purchase code.

I usually order from Target ($15 for free delivery) and Frys Electronics with Google Express

Reactions: C to the J

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Calculating data on fertility growth | Accept
Requester: Gertjan Verdickt [A24EW73OB4EXTE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 50.00
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 1
Description: I need monthly data from 1987-2017 for mothers based on three characteristics (race, age and education). I need monthly data of these characteristics seperately (white mothers in January, February,.... and all mothers with a bachelor degree in January,...
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
One of you young ladies might qualify for this.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.