Not open for further replies.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please checkout the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! -MTC staff

Anyone else feeling like Fat Mac today?

Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! I'm planning on living in my sweats today and moving as little as possible. And also probably eating pie for all three meals.

Godspeed to those crazy enough to brave Black Friday - get me a 20th anniversary tamagotchi, please.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Outta my way other shoppers, I will clip your ankles with my shopping cart if you so much as slow down in front of me I swear to god.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
In case anyone's wondering if Amazon actually raises prices on their products before discounting them on Black Friday...

Yesterday, a graphics card I'm eyeing was $157, same as it has been for months. Today, $173. And it's not discounted. Great job, Bezos.

Reactions: jan

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
On the other hand, I just had a handful of shredded turkey and a bowl of Shin Ramyun, and the endorphins are making me feel pretty okay. So there's that.

Reactions: jan

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
In case anyone's wondering if Amazon actually raises prices on their products before discounting them on Black Friday...

Yesterday, a graphics card I'm eyeing was $157, same as it has been for months. Today, $173. And it's not discounted. Great job, Bezos.
It depends on the third party sellers and the price they set.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I seriously was so uncomfortably full/not digesting until like 1am last night (we didn't eat until 7, but still, jesus). I hated life. Had to sleep sitting up. So just water today.

Oh and I'm being dragged out to shop. I have no money, so to watch other people shop? I'm only tolerating because my aunt is in town to hang with her...

Reactions: Sondi and Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I seriously was so uncomfortably full/not digesting until like 1am last night (we didn't eat until 7, but still, jesus). I hated life. Had to sleep sitting up. So just water today.

Oh and I'm being dragged out to shop. I have no money, so to watch other people shop? I'm only tolerating because my aunt is in town to hang with her...
Try finding a pet shop while you're and about with your aunt. Go to the reptile section and buy a couple of heat lamps, then when you're back home you can just curl up, and bask under them for a full week while you digest your meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.