11/23 - We Drink It In on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have no idea how long this takes, what it entails, or if it even works. But here you go.

Title: Take 3 fun & short assessments | PANDA
Requester: Supercv [ASHHI02FQFT67] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.53] [Fair: 3.43] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 4.33]
Description:
Help us validate three short and engaging assessments for a job matching website and earn 10 bucks! Tests include a personality, work value, and critical thinker assessment.
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;
So uh...If you catch this, thank your lucky stars. It probably doesn't take more than 15 min, if that.

D

Deleted member 481

Title: Problem restatements | PANDA
Requester: Tim Vriend [A2XS71LYMFUBYD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.83 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.36 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.81 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 45 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: ~30 minute study on problem restatements - only participate if you have a high school diploma or higher
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
17 minutes for me & no code at the end (just entered my MTurk ID).

Reactions: Rerun
D

Deleted member 481

So uh...If you catch this, thank your lucky stars. It probably doesn't take more than 15 min, if that.
Wow, If I could grab it I'd be only $10 away from today's goal already. Gonna leave it on for about another hour & then go to bed.

Reactions: Pleco
D

Deleted member 481

6 mins:
Title: Impressions of Others(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Adam B. Cohen [A21PEIJS1K78KP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.06 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 20 minute survey about impressions of people
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-759033267-26770] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

popocuffs

Reaction score
17 minutes for me & no code at the end (just entered my MTurk ID).
does that usually work out? like when I get no code i rage throw my keyboard against the wall go buy a new one and return the hit.
:headwall:

D

Deleted member 481

does that usually work out? like when I get no code i rage throw my keyboard against the wall go buy a new one and return the hit.
:headwall:
I haven't got a rejection for that yet. I always screenshot the last survey page when this happens though, just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
yeah i returned it as well but for other reasons

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I haven't got a rejection for that yet. I always screenshot the last survey page when this happens though, just in case.
This is great advice for surveys. If you use a cloud storage site (Dropbox etc.) you can even set it to save the PrtScn/screenshot in a designated screenshots folder.

Reactions: popocuffs and Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is great advice for surveys. If you use a cloud storage site (Dropbox etc.) you can even set it to save the PrtScn/screenshot in a designated screenshots folder.
That's...The most useful thing I've learned in months.

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
I got my first rejections for this yesterday, but it was a very shifty study with no school or company information. I think this is generally a safe bet if you have a recourse to complain to if a rejection happens. If I can't find that information from now on I'm going to be returning.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got my first rejections for this yesterday, but it was a very shifty study with no school or company information. I think this is generally a safe bet if you have a recourse to complain to if a rejection happens. If I can't find that information from now on I'm going to be returning.
Pretty sure I know which one you're referring to and everyone ended up getting a rejection with no communication from the requester. Honestly unless your account is in such a precarious position that one rejection is going to cause major problems for you, you might as well submit. Otherwise you've just wasted your time and effort.

spchles1

Reaction score
I have no idea how long this takes, what it entails, or if it even works. But here you go.

Title: Take 3 fun & short assessments | PANDA
Requester: Supercv [ASHHI02FQFT67] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.53] [Fair: 3.43] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 4.33]
Description:
Help us validate three short and engaging assessments for a job matching website and earn 10 bucks! Tests include a personality, work value, and critical thinker assessment.
Time: 5 hour(s)
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;
HOTD 16 Min

Reactions: booboo33 and Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.