Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please checkout the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have anyquestions, and have a great turking day! -MTC staff

PandaMaquina

I'm the person your HIT was assigned to
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble submitting hits? I click submit, and it says, "Please wait, processing."
All good here, fingers crossed. I have problems with the page can not be displayed all the time though and have to re-do the hit. Or "You have requested this page too many times" something along those lines.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
All good here, fingers crossed. I have problems with the page can not be displayed all the time though and have to re-do the hit. Or "You have requested this page too many times" something along those lines.
I'm having some troubles. They keep being returned to queue.
Yeah, I tried using Firefox to see if it fixes it, but it freezes after saying, "Submitting hit." I am glad it's happening now when I'm maybe missing out on $5 instead on a busier day, but I did work on those hits that couldn't be submitted in time. Why is mTurk always so bork?

Status
Not open for further replies.