11/23 - Maternal Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
Requestors, it's not up to us to know what your study was all about. There's no reason to ask. My answer is the same every time: I haven't the foggiest but good luck!"

charlie

Reaction score
Folks, especially all those new to AMT this holiday season, don't ignore these qual posts from mew @mew. You've seen the "ABQ: Always be Qualing" Motto around here. The more quals you have the more likely you are to be able to keep busy throughout the rest of the year. Schools are out earlier than normal around the country and world and that will mean less research which leads to fewer surveys. The more qualifications you have the better.

cassius

Reaction score
Requestors, it's not up to us to know what your study was all about. There's no reason to ask. My answer is the same every time: I haven't the foggiest but good luck!"
I tell them every time that it is their job to know what they are searching for. Not my pay grade. My job was to give my best and honest answers and I did that.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Master degree or better, 60K plus personal income. Hit takes 3 mins, easy peasy
Title: Decision making task(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: niusha [A7TTHYAITTX5V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.67] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-2 weeks] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.80
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 3
Description: A short survey in which you make a decision
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [1063144148-259258] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; SurveyGroup [3944] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: kittysoftpaws

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Who should get public services? (Same survey, cannot repeat) | PANDA
Requester: Kenneth Joseph [A2EU0WIHCN3OHP] (Req TV): $17.02/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A link to a qualtrics survey, which asks you opinions on how you would provide services to people (~10 mins.)
Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

charlie

Reaction score
MIT REALLY needs your Android-taken photos. This thing has been around a few days

Title: Capture Images Using an Android Phone to Help Researchers Make Robots Smarter | Accept
Requester: Picture It MIT [A1JUYZKK4D6IHO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.16] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.30] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 2
Description: This task involves using your Android smart phone to capture images of common objects such as a chair or a pencil. This will help MIT researchers make smarter robots that can help the elderly. It should take less than 10 minutes.
Qualifications: Number of HITs Completed DoesNotExist

Reaction score
MIT REALLY needs your Android-taken photos. This thing has been around a few days

Title: Capture Images Using an Android Phone to Help Researchers Make Robots Smarter | Accept
Requester: Picture It MIT [A1JUYZKK4D6IHO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.16] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.30] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 2
Description: This task involves using your Android smart phone to capture images of common objects such as a chair or a pencil. This will help MIT researchers make smarter robots that can help the elderly. It should take less than 10 minutes.
Qualifications: Number of HITs Completed DoesNotExist
Do you know what type of "objects" they're asking for? I have android but the reviews saying it's not actually common objects have made me avoid it for now

charlie

Reaction score
Do you know what type of "objects" they're asking for? I have android but the reviews saying it's not actually common objects have made me avoid it for now
i don't know. I don't have an Android device so i've been avoiding it.

Reaction score
i don't know. I don't have an Android device so i've been avoiding it.
I accepted it to see. NOPE. Definitely not for that pay. Find random item {chopstick, vase, baseball mitt, etc} in your house. Take it to X room of your house. Following a very specific set of guidelines, photo it while lining up an outline that may or may not match your item. Rinse & repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.