11/23 - Future Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon I was at 700 HITs submitted when I started back (after Thanksgiving) around 2:45 pm. Hit 3,800 submissions at around 6 I think?

Probably between 600 to 800 an hour if I had to guess. Depends on how many are up. If they keep going down it takes longer since I have to refresh the page. With individual hits themselves, it doesn't take long with scripts to look at a pair of images and determine if they're similar or not (most usually are...I still do a quick check.) Spiced things up with a few different HITs this morning so I'm actually a dollar up on my last few days if I manage to top out again. If I do top out today and tomorrow, that will be 20,000 HITs submitted for the week, probably about 5,000 shy of the actual limit.
I got a script for them and I still can't belt out that many, lol. Do you panda them?

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
I got a script for them and I still can't belt out that many, lol. Do you panda them?
I just have the auto-accept next hit box checked... which I have to remember to uncheck when I do something else I haven't tried before (and don't think I want to do a bunch of)

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon I was at 700 HITs submitted when I started back (after Thanksgiving) around 2:45 pm. Hit 3,800 submissions at around 6 I think?

Probably between 600 to 800 an hour if I had to guess. Depends on how many are up. If they keep going down it takes longer since I have to refresh the page. With individual hits themselves, it doesn't take long with scripts to look at a pair of images and determine if they're similar or not (most usually are...I still do a quick check.) Spiced things up with a few different HITs this morning so I'm actually a dollar up on my last few days if I manage to top out again. If I do top out today and tomorrow, that will be 20,000 HITs submitted for the week, probably about 5,000 shy of the actual limit.
Where can I find these scripts you speak of?

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just realized the only place I have to put my 5ft Christmas tree without having to rearrange furniture is on top of my deep freezer. I don't wanna do that :banghead:

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
are you being sarcastic? lol. I'm honestly kind of considering it because I realllly don't want to have to rearrange the entire living room. it's gonna look stupid af though
Own it.

Make it your very own "thing."

That tree will say "You know what, I want to be festive, but IDGAF, I have other priorities, and if you dont like the tree on the deep freezer, then f off."

Then change your username from themildone to theboldone.

Happy holidays, mf'ers.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't even wanna put up a tree, but the kiddo loves it.
I got a 3ft pre-lit tree for him lol
I had a Christmas tree once in my life.

I was engaged to a woman with an 8 year old.

I think I may have told the story of her basically holding me at gunpoint and making me decorate for HOURS.

Outside of that, I live alone and have no desire to decorate for anything.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't even wanna put up a tree, but the kiddo loves it.
I got a 3ft pre-lit tree for him lol
I don't want to either but I know kiddo will love it so I'm going to anyway lol
Own it.

Make it your very own "thing."

That tree will say "You know what, I want to be festive, but IDGAF, I have other priorities, and if you dont like the tree on the deep freezer, then f off."

Then change your username from themildone to theboldone.

Happy holidays, mf'ers.
I like this answer.

jan

Reaction score
We put lights on our Norfolk Pine every year. I do put up lots of decorations, but I don't like killing trees every year (and we like something 'living').

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Wish someone would invent an artificial tree that opens up similar to an umbrella, if you can kinda picture that. End of the season, just close the tree up and chuck it up in the attic for another year. No pesky disassembly or anything.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wish someone would invent an artificial tree that opens up similar to an umbrella, if you can kinda picture that. End of the season, just close the tree up and chuck it up in the attic for another year. No pesky disassembly or anything.
this sounds heavenly

Reactions: jan

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
laziness to a whole new level

Status
Not open for further replies.