11/21 - Very Vanyanka Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
:purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:Happiest of birthdays, my beautiful Vanyanka @Vanyanka :purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:

I'll text ya something special later :kissingheart:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality Survey B (15-25 min) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Moore Surveys [A3RH3JIOXZW7AE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.73] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.75
Duration: 24 hours
Available: 15
Description: Answer some questions about your personality and work experiences. Those who participate may have the opportunity to take follow-up surveys.
Requirements: Completed 1st Moore Surveys DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, US; Completed 2nd Moore Surveys DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

10 mins

Last edited:
Reactions: optipfrog

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
This already might be the longest day ever at work, since I only have 10 hours of work left the next two days then bunches of time off.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
it actually asks in the beginning if you're any good at it lol
oh haha! i missed the hit anyway so i didnt know.
i just mean in general when they are like oh please do these sums in your head while remembering all these words while reciting the alphabet backwards and singing the star spangled banner.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute academic survey with $1.50 completion award | PANDA
Requester: Marema Gaye [A20TYAINLB8A9O] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.87] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.81/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to complete an academic survey.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning all you fine people. And a special Happy Birthday shout out to Vanyanka @Vanyanka!

I remember this. It was a HUGE hit. This 1955 version of "Sixteen Tons" recorded by Tennessee Ernie Ford reached number one in the Billboard charts and on March 25, 2015 was inducted into the Library of Congress's National Recording Registry [ <-------- not a link, I just like the green]

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
somebody asked yesterday if the requester Ryan was okay and I said I thought so because I was pretty sure I'd seen him before. Well at least I can say I was close to right if not completely so:

ou've received a bonus from Ryan for work related to 3JUDR1D0D6ERV8ML2559J19YPMY2QU.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Greetings,

Yesterdayyou completed a HIT of mine that asked you to take 10-12 minutes to answer questions about your opinion of political events. After reviewing the results, I noticed this HIT took some people longer than expected. Because I want to value the time of workers, I am adding a $1.00 bonus to your payment. I hope you’ll accept this payment as compensation for the additional time, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
I did the HIT yesterday and also received a e-mail bonus this morning. I had laid this out to the requester in the comments section at the end of the HIT, as I'm sure others did also and it's always good to know that a requester is willing to work things out. Updated my TO review to reflect.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality Survey B (15-25 min) | PANDA
Requester: Moore Surveys [A3RH3JIOXZW7AE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.73] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.75
Duration: 24 hours
Available: 15
Description: Answer some questions about your personality and work experiences. Those who participate may have the opportunity to take follow-up surveys.
Requirements: Completed 1st Moore Surveys DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, US; Completed 2nd Moore Surveys DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

anyone have a time on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.