11/20 - Sonic Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I have looked at so many survey sites, and most of them are crap. I just tried another one and it's one of those that you have to waste 5 minutes of your time to find out your not qualified. These are such bs survey sites. The only 3 I've found that don't do this are Mturk, Connect and Prolific. There may be others out there but I haven't found them yet.

PandaThief

Reaction score
I have looked at so many survey sites, and most of them are crap. I just tried another one and it's one of those that you have to waste 5 minutes of your time to find out your not qualified. These are such bs survey sites. The only 3 I've found that don't do this are Mturk, Connect and Prolific. There may be others out there but I haven't found them yet.
didn't sign up yet but have the app on my phone , read good things about them

https://dscout.com/be-a-scout

real experiences here

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/p70lu4/dscout_and_userinterviews_questionsworth_it/
https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/g2is64/for_anyone_who_has_done_dscout_missions/

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Reactions: HelloHello

PandaThief

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried dscount but never get anything plus I don't like being videoed.

unfortunately the legit ones will want you to be in front of the camera, same as user testing which is very profitable for most.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
So those of your that have used dicout , when you do a video and then you get the prompt that says finish up, you just press the red box in the red circle?? I've tried twice to do that but it never does anything.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Short study about decision-making(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Julia Minson [A35QRRKSLEDRZA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.98] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 30:00
Available: 31
Description: A one-question study with the possibility of being invited to participate in a longer study.
Qualifications: Exc: [382341967-393974] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
can someone send me contact info on this one. I did it (8 mins - watch the 15 timer )submitted, shows up in MTS, but not in mturk
thx
Title: Answer a survey about your attitudes toward punitiveness in the criminal justice systemAccept
Requester: Lindsey Oliver [A35ATGBFWZLQXH] Contact
TV: No reviews
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked questions about your individual attitudes toward different groups, and asked to assess criminal liability for a few vignettes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.