11/18 - Waterlogged Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just made 55$ on Coinbase in 30 minutes doing freebies... Was like learning about cryptocurrency and they paid you to do it. Thanks Reddit! lol

I used some random person's referral and we both got an extra 10$ (still haven't got it yet o.o)

Really worth doing: https://coinbase.com/earn/comp/invite/txzvgbp3 and https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/sxvgbjnh - this gives us both 10$ (twice I think??)

Kinda a pain signing up though. But easy moneys!

https://imgur.com/a/eVnlKxo

back to mturk... hope i didn't miss anything good
This really sounds like one of those ads one sees in some comment sections advertising how to get rich quick.:cautious:
It does, but I've done them before. It's a nice little extra when it comes around.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer study(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CFCresearch [A2V24PZ9NBFD6A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.68] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.92] [Fast=4.63] [Comm=4.50] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 10
Description: Evaluate advertisements and watch five videos
Qualifications: Exc: [258424-257835] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: kittysoftpaws

rawrkevtar

hawaii gamer
Reaction score
I just made 55$ on Coinbase in 30 minutes doing freebies... Was like learning about cryptocurrency and they paid you to do it. Thanks Reddit! lol

I used some random person's referral and we both got an extra 10$ (still haven't got it yet o.o)

Really worth doing: https://coinbase.com/earn/comp/invite/txzvgbp3 and https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/sxvgbjnh - this gives us both 10$ (twice I think??)

Kinda a pain signing up though. But easy moneys!

https://imgur.com/a/eVnlKxo

back to mturk... hope i didn't miss anything good
mmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <3

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Games & Judgment(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Solomon Lister [A2D4RKO0GEVD9F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.65] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 34
Description: We are researchers at the University of Chicago doing a psychology research study. In this study, you will learn information about another person and answer questions related to this information. You will also be asked to complete a few questionnaires about yourself. Participation should take around 3 minutes.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1953777061-258407] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Dottie

Reaction score
crypto is quickly becoming a viable form of payment.
i don't doubt that... but it's not for me. it took me long enough to even figure out how to sell it to usd then from usd to my bank account...

i'd rather not figure out how to do that at a grocery store or something, lol. maybe if they made it simpler AND the insane amount of fees. Like I got a whole bunch of different coins but each one was a 1$ fee to make into cash. If they weren't free I'd have been angry lol

Last edited:

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about a robot explaining themselves | Accept
Requester: roboticslabuml [A3TJJTG2NHD639] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.73] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about how a robot should explain themselves after watching a short video of the robot. It will take no more than 30 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed robot explanation survey already DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Understanding Decisions RW | Accept
Requester: Joe Vecci [A6GG43P5TP94C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 5:00:00
Description: The survey must be done on computer. This survey is conducted by university researchers to measure decision making in the US. The survey is expected to take around 10-15 minutes. You will be paid $1.5 and a bonus of at least $2.50 for completion.
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Life Experiences and Personality | Accept
Requester: Thomas Kwapil [AXHA5H7XSPWIU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.21] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Description: 50 minute survey asking you questions about your personality, emotions, and life experiences
Qualifications: completedIOE DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Life Experiences and Personality | Accept
Requester: Thomas Kwapil [AXHA5H7XSPWIU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.21] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Description: 50 minute survey asking you questions about your personality, emotions, and life experiences
Qualifications: completedIOE DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
This should take 50 minutes (per survey).

I'm going to walk the dog. The car is ready, but it's 4.7 miles from here (so. sigh. good exercise)

rawrkevtar

hawaii gamer
Reaction score
i don't doubt that... but it's not for me. it took me long enough to even figure out how to sell it to usd then from usd to my bank account...

i'd rather not figure out how to do that at a grocery store or something, lol. maybe if they made it simpler AND the insane amount of fees. Like I got a whole bunch of different coins but each one was a 1$ fee to make into cash. If they weren't free I'd have been angry lol
i understand that. Functionality is getting simpler as time passes best to hodl for now.

Reactions: kittysoftpaws

jan

Reaction score

For 15 years, Sweden thought they were hearing Russian submarines invading their territory. They regularly investigated, sending subs, boats, and helicopters at great expense, only to come up empty-handed. Upon investigation by a biologist, it turned out to be herring farts.

alk69

Reaction score
I wish people would take better care in writing up their surveys. You don't ask us to agree (or not) on a single question that contains two complete opposing viewpoints. This is where a slide bar would be appropriate

Example
Code:
Purple popsicles are gross/best thing ever: strongly agree somewhat agree don't care somewhat disagree strongly disagree..

Requestors, if you're on here, please pay closer attention to what you're trying to ask. Choosing "strongly agree" here wouldn't help you at all. Do I think they're gross? Do I think they're the best thing ever? Which is it? Seems to be a coin toss. For the record, I don't like popsicles that much anyways :D
Purple is unacceptable. Only good ones are orange...maybe red in a pinch. The dogs always preferred orange....and , yes my mother(of course) always got some for the dogs, too.

• Love
Reactions: charlie
Reaction score
That moment when you realize it's only Wednesday and you're already burning out & wanting to scream because everything is grating on your last nerve. And you can't take off cuz bills & deadlines. At least I get a half day off Friday to go pick up a turkey & stuff and my Bath & Body works freebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.