11/18 - Serendipitous Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
IRB stands for Institutional Review Board. Academic institutions, hospitals and many other survey creators have an organization which sets standards for the people who conduct reviews on the institution's behalf. If you do a survey for an institution there is most likely a published set of standards they must follow. If you are rejected and feel it was in error, you can appeal to that Board. Often in the intro to studies they make reference to their board. I personally was able to get a rejection reversed by appealing to the Johns Hopkins review board. A nice lady named Ginny answered my email, contacted the study people and they removed the rejection based on her direction. You can often find the Board's contact info with a web search. Not every study is backed by such a board however...

There you go. Good luck
Thanks! Yes, it was a school, so I may end up contacting them. I just double checked and it's actually 30 days on Monday. I will see if it auto-approves first. I thought it was sitting there since the 15th, but it's been there since the 20th.

Reactions: HelloHello

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.