11/18 - Friendly Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is a special "Deleted Scenes" outtake of what the thread would've looked like if I had been allowed to make it.

Fluorescent Shark Friday!

"Imagine being at a disco party with only blue lighting, so everything looks blue," says Gruber. Some things will look lighter blue and others will look darker blue. "Suddenly, someone jumps onto the dance floor with an outfit covered in patterned fluorescent paint that converts blue light into green. They would stand out like a sore thumb. That's what these sharks are doing."

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
This is a special... nah I'm too lazy. This is a shitpost comment and I am proud of it. Carry on.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That all of this
has to been in the thread.
That's something that we asked him and everyone else making threads to do. The idea was that if there's going to be a bunch of nonsense in the first post of the work threads, then there should at least still be something there to show new people that, yes, we do actually discuss work here.

Reactions: Pleco and turkleton

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That's something that we asked him and everyone else making threads to do. The idea was that if there's going to be a bunch of nonsense in the first post of the work threads, then there should at least still be something there to show new people that, yes, we do actually discuss work here.
btw, TissueHime @TissueHime, that stuff in the first post doesn't seem to link to anything, and hasn't for several days.

Reactions: carbonmonoxyd
Status
Not open for further replies.