11/17 - Sudden War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I got that too. Easy workaround. Select "Advanced," go down to where it displays this site name, and tell it to go here. Something like that.

EDIT: I'm running Chrome
I know of that work-around, but it didn't come up when I clicked advance.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I had no rejections from the Amazon Rekognition hits, though that was only 295. I had 309 AudioCrowd hits and no rejections.

So I think I'm okay.

I think.

I am kind of eager to get to my 5k.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't remember who posted it (I think last night) but there is a qual test up right now, and the hits are pretty good.

Ju Yeon Park direct link to the qual test. https://nyu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eXIOY349l6zozHL
I got 100% but I'm a little hesitant because a couple of the examples were a little ambiguous.

I've already done quals that I didn't follow up on because of "eeeeeehhhhh" moments in the HITs.

Edit: The qual for that one takes effect immediately, BTW.

Last edited:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I got 100% but I'm a little hesitant because a couple of the examples were a little ambiguous.

I've already done quals that I didn't follow up on because of "eeeeeehhhhh" moments in the HITs.

Edit: The qual for that one takes effect immediately, BTW.
They are safe as far as I can recall; if they don't like your judgments they will simply pull your qual.

Reactions: Merovign

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score

I would follow up with the requester and let them know your concerns. In order to get the qual, you needed to get 5 out of 6 right which is only 82% accuracy. Just let them know that you are a new worker, and you would like to do the hits, but are afraid of what would happen if they were to reject you.

In the hit, it says they monitor your work and will yank the qualification if you aren't meeting their standards. You can always do 50 or 100 and ask them to look them over.

Good communication goes a long way on both sides.

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
They are safe as far as I can recall; if they don't like your judgments they will simply pull your qual.
Assuming some are left, I will try after I cook supper.

They may be the best thing since sliced cheese.

Got really busy with A9s last night, just did the qual test for this when you reposted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.