11/17 - Sudden War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
love too click on 5 different popups & type in my laptop password before I can visit a forum
(this is about the overprotective behaviour of safari when you try to visit a site whose certificate has expired but i like how you can also read it as if i was blindly complying with a hacked website)

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
i just bunged another 5 bucks into the forum donations in case that helps
sure hope that this site isn't hacked after all!! because i just entered my credit card info on a page i was redirected to that claimed it was paypal. hello i'm editing my post multiple times carefree in the knowledge that no one can see this post because their browser is refusing to show it to them?
is it sad that i'm coming in here to type things because i'm feeling too anxious and even alienated by my actual friends to go on social media where i usually hang out when i want to type out my thoughts? who can tell? who is qualified to judge? no one, that's who. i'm the only person on this forum right now

Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Whenever I get the "not secure" message on this site, I always imagine Skeletor is responsible. That seems more entertaining than the real reason.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember when that was a problem back about the time that video was made. Every weekday like clockwork people would get home from work and school and my Internet speed would slow to a crawl. Don't notice anything like that nowadays.

Reactions: cb456

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Music to relax by (for some people) while waiting for the world to come back online:

/swhat I was just listening to.

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason your post made me think of this video. https://youtu.be/LY8Wi7XRXCA

Yes I tried it, yes I convinced myself it made a difference.
welcome to my reaction post to this video!
when i tried to watch it in this browser it tried to show me an ad for grammarly and everyone that was around that time i had that conversation with Jaded @Jaded knows what i think about THAT
once i got the video playing it immediately reminded me of this era then 30 seconds in & i was cackling out loud at the :tinfoil:
stick around for more live reaction updates!
  • classic windows xp desktop background right there, good times
  • omg what is he doing to that poor flip phone
  • "resemble anything?" *knowing smirk"
  • omg this guy. you just know he wears a fedora & collects swords

Last edited:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Do these approve in 24 hours? Never done them before, seen like they would be good to boost approved hits. Sitting at 7K right meow.
Hasn't been 24 hours since my first one. Would be nice, tho!

IIRC my Amazon Rekognition hits were a few to several days before they approved.

Reactions: gracezr

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to sign in on FF b/c I can't make Chrome fuck off with it's "security" warnings... who broke the site?
I got that too. Easy workaround. Select "Advanced," go down to where it displays this site name, and tell it to go here. Something like that.

EDIT: I'm running Chrome

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.