Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study about product perception and evaluation.(~ 6 minutes)Accept
Requester: Sven Mikolon [A1BM2FBNU0JCZW] Contact
TV: $12.23/hr TO: 2.63
Reward: $0.42
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 45
Description: Dear respondent, This is a short, 6 min, study investigating how consumers perceive and evaluate products. Thank you.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [3116] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1237097127-182438] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Morning :coffee2:

I won't be home much tomorrow so i'm going to try to hit a weekday goal today instead of a weekend goal. I don't know that me wanting it to work that way is going to make it happen but we're going to give it a try.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning :coffee2:

I won't be home much tomorrow so i'm going to try to hit a weekday goal today instead of a weekend goal. I don't know that me wanting it to work that way is going to make it happen but we're going to give it a try.

Hey it could happen!

• Love
Reactions: cb456 and cyberwasp

jan

Reaction score
ddd

I stare at my pretty caste iron skillet, seasoned and ready to cook. Keep it on the gas oven more for a visual I think. Haven't cooked with it for months.

You're inspiring! Making homemade bread. You're welcome to share pics of your last loaf/ dutch oven bread if you like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ah9ES2yTU
and the pot I bought was from walmart. It's a lodge dutch oven. It does have a minor advantage over the more expensive kind, in that the handles won't melt (Le Creuset has a knob on the top that is not rated to super high temps. Also, it costs a fortune! If you had one, the work around is to put tin foil on the knob to protect it).

Reactions: Concise

alk69

Reaction score
A chocolate HIT!..This keeps popping up. I did a couple days ago and it paid the next day. Don't recall any hazards.
Title: Evaluate innovative new product ideas | PANDA
Requester: Julia de Groote [A3NTAG7FM6LXSX] (Req TV): $13.86/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Evaluate innovative new product ideas for a scientific study about chocolate
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT Time: not long as I remember....which isn't much actually.

edit: Oh yes, I remember now. Some of the creative innovations were in much too creative language. English wasn't merely broken, it was beaten to death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Concise

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks guys for being so awesome and helpful! I've made more this year on mturk than any year before. I love NYC and have always wanted to go in December. Even with a full time job I've been able to make enough to pay for our entire trip. Only a few weeks left so now I'm hoping to make a decent amount for extra spending money. I couldn't have done it without you all!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
hhmmmmmmm suspicious cat sounds - think they're having a party in my daughters room where all the toys are.
Fluffy is supposed to be taking it easy still for a few more days. (spayed)
come on, you know cats have complex decision making. I like to think of it as you giving a command or rules to your cat and they convene an emergency meeting of the committee in their head to debate and vote on whether they stupidly obey you or your rules like a dog would or else say "screw it. I'll follow the rules or obey commands or ask for affection when I want to.". :wink:

btw, I learned a new term watching LivePD this weekend - puppy cat. Some oddball cat with issues that make it overly affectionate and outgoing as if it were a puppy rather than a cat.

Reactions: JanetW and jan

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
I enjoyed this and a chance for a bonus is nice.

Title: Decision making study | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.20] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=4.34] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=74] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 355
Description: Decision making study
Qualifications: previousx DoesNotExist ; fab2 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: ristiekay and jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks guys for being so awesome and helpful! I've made more this year on mturk than any year before. I love NYC and have always wanted to go in December. Even with a full time job I've been able to
congrats and enjoy what I've heard is the best time to visit NYC - the holidays.

Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It's National Homemade Bread Day! I don't know if jan @jan knew about that or if it was just coincidence that she brought up bread this morning as she is ready to finish making some homemade yum-yum.

It's also National Baklava Day

Finally, it's National Take a Hike Day. I imagine it has to do more with recreation in open space areas
than it is a woman's encouragement to give their husbands the boot today as in "Take a hike! Get outta here!". :LOL:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
A chocolate HIT!..This keeps popping up. I did a couple days ago and it paid the next day. Don't recall any hazards.
Title: Evaluate innovative new product ideas | PANDA
Requester: Julia de Groote [A3NTAG7FM6LXSX] (Req TV): $13.86/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Evaluate innovative new product ideas for a scientific study about chocolate
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT Time: not long as I remember....which isn't much actually.

edit: Oh yes, I remember now. Some of the creative innovations were in much too creative language. English wasn't merely broken, it was beaten to death.
16 min. HIT estimates 15 minutes, so pretty close.

And yeah, there was some spectacularly weird English being used there.

Reactions: alk69

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Short (5 minute) academic marketing survey | Accept
Requester: EC [A3OJEF4P7JEB0K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.17] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.56] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 17
Description: Short academic marketing survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Q10 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.