Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
She did post quals. I've had it for a while now ,but a lot of people just got it. She posted it like 3-4 times?
She's posted it about 2 dozen times and totally wrecked the servers in the process.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
woah I transferred from mturk to payments at my usual time this morning and it just finished processing, it usually doesn't do that for another 3 hours at least...

Reactions: Despairagus

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
woah I transferred from mturk to payments at my usual time this morning and it just finished processing, it usually doesn't do that for another 3 hours at least...
It's making upfor mine taking too much time yesterday so I didn't get money today .-.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PSA The Kominsky Method on Netflix is really great (I'm 1 episode in) totally hooked.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Zelda dropped some hair in mine. Today is not a good day for coffee apparently.
I watched an ant fall into mine...but I just scooped him out and drank it anyway. He was only in there for like 2 seconds. :bag:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what's wrong with kcups? :eek: or am I supposed to be hand-grinding fresh coffee beans? :p
I TOTALLY OWN A HAND GRINDER FOR CAMPING TRIPS! I don't like the taste of Kcups or the waste. The easiest/laziest way we make coffee is filling a jar overnight and letting it sit for cold-brew, but normally we use french press. We're living on drip coffee here in the wilds of Ohio lol

I do grind my beans every time I make coffee, though. It's one of the little things in life.

Reactions: Kliq

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
I watched an ant fall into mine...but I just scooped him out and drank it anyway. He was only in there for like 2 seconds. :bag:
the kitchen/living room area in my apartment goes through periods of just having an endless stream of fruit flies (coming in from somewhere? i have no idea what's going on but their presence or absence is completely unrelated to the weather, how clean the kitchen is, how regularly we take out the garbage/recycling, ...) anyway, if i allowed myself to be squeamish about having to extract tiny insects from my drink all the time, well i'd be hecking thirsty
i haven't seen any for the last couple of weeks but i'll probably regret making this post when they magically reappear today

Status
Not open for further replies.