11/15 - Trilogy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Adsforce are working now if that's your thing.

charlie

Reaction score
got a long day ahead of me tomorrow (work then driving north to ft worth from austin then on call rotation starts) so i'm off to bed. happy turking y'all!

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
got a long day ahead of me tomorrow (work then driving north to ft worth from austin then on call rotation starts) so i'm off to bed. happy turking y'all!
If you see Mark Cuban, ask him to buy MTurk from Bezos. Maybe he can run it better.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Get your qual problem fixed yet?
Nope. And I am still able to do the qual hits she posts so I really have no idea what's wrong. Jaded @Jaded said it was just something that happens to people from time to time cause MTurk logic.

Reactions: Metallica

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nope. And I am still able to do the qual hits she posts so I really have no idea what's wrong.
I wouldn't do anymore qual HITs. If it can be straightened out, you're risking the chance of losing that 90 or above score that's needed.

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I wouldn't do anymore qual HITs. If it can be straightened out, you're risking the chance of losing that 90 or above score that's needed.
No I know, I just accepted them to see if they had the same problem. It's weird that she'd make qual hits that were for non-Americans if she never put up hits for them. Or maybe...

Reactions: TotalBabe

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man, Noah, what you doin' to me?

I think somebody else is going to have to do this one.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Now I'm doing a prolific survey by someone who understands English but doesn't *think* in English. Oy vey.

FUUUUU I had to return it because one of the sections was described really poorly and the answers are completely nonsensical by the obvious interpretation, and there's another buck fifty down the drain.

Zero chance of making my goal for the day.

Last edited:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Now I'm doing a prolific survey by someone who understands English but doesn't *think* in English. Oy vey.

FUUUUU I had to return it because one of the sections was described really poorly and the answers are completely nonsensical by the obvious interpretation, and there's another buck fifty down the drain.

Zero chance of making my goal for the day.
I did a bunch of these earlier and they all approved.
https://worker.mturk.com/projects/30MQSQ7CAUWZSYNSV8QWEJN18OLBTA/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

C-sats are posting like crazy if you don't mind some late night gore.

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.