Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Speak of the devil from vicky.

Product Name
: Ugo Belize Distress Maps Cruise w Dogs Maps Cruise w Dogs Maps Cruise w Dogs Maps Cruise w Dogs Maps Cruise w Dogs Maps Cruise w Dogs Maps Cruise w Dogs Unisex Youth Kids Crewneck Sweater Clothing

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess those Geos weren't broken after all. The lines were just incredibly hard to see.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Well those were some desolate-looking moonscapes that will probably be bombed into oblivion soon.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Requester has a history of rejecting. Your choice.
I've done alot for AI Research in the past and never had a rejection. That being said, this video batch is weird so i only did 20 to make sure the no rejection streak from them continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: nopoopwarez

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you installed Prolific Assistant? Checks at intervals and notifies you when something pops up.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/prolific-assistant/ocfncbnofopjedoepmekajbgdenadepp
No but I'll look into it.

Kind of trying to coordinate how things notify me, because basically notifications are the bane of my existence, and I can't sit at this desk all day.

Also I like to keep an eye on things instead of having 212 things in the background pinging me with 111 notifications while I'm trying to concentrate.

Reactions: EnterNameHere

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
No but I'll look into it.

Kind of trying to coordinate how things notify me, because basically notifications are the bane of my existence, and I can't sit at this desk all day.

Also I like to keep an eye on things instead of having 212 things in the background pinging me with 111 notifications while I'm trying to concentrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.