Did you get a Amazon bot warning email?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This is an automated thread post because someone probably fell asleep. :aveeyeroll:

jan

Reaction score
Title: survey on street photos (involves some writing)(~ 9 minutes) | Accept
Requester: R.B. [A3J3DAQP4HBQAG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.43] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=4.46] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.32] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 59:00
Available: 4
Description: complete a survey on street photos (involves some writing)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-2064017082-181909] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [2828] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Reactions: XWarrior

Markb

Reaction score
Title: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 8:15am Eastern Time | Accept
Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.38] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.81] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.77] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.68] [Pen=9.00] [Res=0.00] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
Reward: 7.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A 30 minute Remesh conversation about Stuff - 8:15am Eastern Time start time
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Morning :coffee2:

Its Thursday and i haven't left the house all week yet because its so snowy and icy outside. I drive a truck and i haven't bought any sandbags or any sort of weight to put in the back end to keep it from sliding around so much yet. I've been doing alot of car shopping/browsing, mostly browsing because i don't have enough money to buy what i want yet, and i'm not going to take out a loan, i'll just wait until i can afford it.

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/kona/index.aspx

For a brand new one it would be around $22,000, for the all wheel drive version i want. It averages a little more than 30 miles per gallon. It doesn't have any turbo or hybrid stuff that would shorten its life. It also has a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. If any of you have horror stories about this kind of car i'd like to know, but from what i read its pretty good.

Charlene22

Reaction score
Anybody else receive a rejection from the twelve day training? This is what they said:

your answers in the questionnaire weren't submitted, when i look at your response filed it just stays blank. please be sure to always click "next page" in the questionnaire until you see the "thank you for your participation"-notice. that way we can be sure to record your answers so we can compensate you net time

I feel certain I went to the end of the survey. I always hit the arrow buttons at the end. Just wondering if maybe it was a problem on their end.

XWarrior

Reaction score
Anybody else receive a rejection from the twelve day training? This is what they said:

your answers in the questionnaire weren't submitted, when i look at your response filed it just stays blank. please be sure to always click "next page" in the questionnaire until you see the "thank you for your participation"-notice. that way we can be sure to record your answers so we can compensate you net time

I feel certain I went to the end of the survey. I always hit the arrow buttons at the end. Just wondering if maybe it was a problem on their end.
Seems like that survey/requester handed out several rejections, funny thing I felt I might have done that on a study yesterday, I have to check tracker. But you are not alone in the rejection on that, I think they used a modified standard end page, but also had another end page as they pointed out.

alk69

Reaction score
Is this the same as the 7.00 one? That is, If I did that one, can I do this one? I can say that the other one paid quickly and accepted some odd sentences...so they're tolerant of oddnesses?
Title: English Sentences (15-20 Minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Michael Hahn [A30N7MYILKE2JF] (Req TV): $21.78/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read English Sentences (15-20 Minutes)
Time: 1 hour(s) 56 minutes(s) 40 seconds(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.