11/13 - Super Tribune Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What's the max yearly income someone could earn from mTurk? i know there's technically no max, but being reasonable... 40k? 45k? and the people that come to mind who could top those numbers would be Kaduichi, Catnapped, C to the J, etc

4:55am thinking//35% awake
$110/day is too hard to keep up with. Much easier to do $150 M - F imo.

Reactions: Peachy

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Waka Flocka Flame is pushing me to finish my Z's quicker. I either need angry punk rock or angry rap. I'm such a mellow person though..

Reactions: Pleco

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Waka Flocka Flame is pushing me to finish my Z's quicker. I either need angry punk rock or angry rap. I'm such a mellow person though..
I always turn on the Turbo channel from SiriusXM. It has hard rock from the late 90s and 00s. I always use their free trial. You can use an email and get a 30 day trial, then use another email to get another free trial.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
DEATH GRIPS. That shit will either make you work faster or make your ears bleed. Or both.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, If I could make $40 K here guaranteed, I would definatley take early retirement from my day job.
It's definitely possible but you also gotta take taxes into consideration depending on your deductions. Last year I only turked PT and still had to pay about 3k

blackpupjean

Reaction score
It's definitely possible but you also gotta take taxes into consideration depending on your deductions. Last year I only turked PT and still had to pay about 3k
Yeah, it's tough for me to make $100/week working part time, but when you only have nights and weekends, it is really tough when there aren't any hits coming to you that pay decent. Sure I could do $1 hit and spend 30 minutes on it, but who wants to waste their time doing that.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope you don't mind me asking, but how much did you make that you had to pay 3k ( trying to figure out how much I need to "save" for taxes. - We have to pay every year so I just wanted to see.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You should come hang in the Music Room sometime. We play a lot of chill music, mostly depressing stuff.
yes please do lil queen trashmouth @lil queen trashmouth. i havent been in a few days

last time i was in i learned how women perform proper techniques in certain situations to a grapefruit and i got emotional

Status
Not open for further replies.