11/12 - Two-Dog Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 6 minutes
Title: BONUS OPPORTUNITY (EARN UP TO $0.67): Psychology Survey: 10 minutes | Accept
Requester: Social and Moral Cognition Lab [A1X2Y7IXNZ4FBL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.77] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.70] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 51
Description: Take a survey to answer some questions about yourself and your opinions!
Qualifications: POTS4_Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; POTS3_Completed DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; POTS_Completed DoesNotExist

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 1 minute
Title: Answer a survey about women's clothing | Accept
Requester: Julia Perry [A3A6GOT37YX1HR] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about women's clothing
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Gender - Female EqualTo 1

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Thank you jan @jan
HIT Time: 30 seconds
Title: Multi-Part Study - Tuesday Follow-Up(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Matthew Farmer [A1Z945C11917XB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.10] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.09] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 22
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [181635-181046] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [181154-181046] Exists ; Location In US

Reactions: scrmcasey and jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Today is mostly a food day on the National calendar.

It's National Chicken Soup for the Soul Day - not really food but apparently a series of books.

The other items are definitely food.

It's National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day. I don't know how to really celebrate this one. If you read the fine print for a lot of national pizza chains who runs specials about a pizza with as many toppings as you want, the fine print always says there is a limit of 5 toppings. I guess that's as "any" toppings on a pizza as Pizza Hut is with their "any pizza for $10" promo and then they charge you extra for all sorts of things like stuffed crust, making it not "any" at all but rather "most". Why Pizza Hut doesn't get sued for false advertising I'll never understand.

I did ask a national pizza restaurant once about the limit, and they claim it's because the pizza doesn't bake right if there are more than 5 toppings (soggy or uncooked crust type thing) but I bet it's just to contain the food costs of your pizza so they don't lose money or take much loss on it if they allowed you to add every topping available on the menu.

It's also National French Dip Day.

Last edited:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a believer right now. I've been sick for a month and wasn't getting better until I started this thing of a lot of garlic a few times a week and every day I put Elderberry juice in chamomile tea with local honey. I got my juice from River Hills Harvest I saw a bunch about them on YouTube and it's impressive.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If your brain is warmed up this morning:

Title: A decision making game | Accept
Requester: Amir Dezfouli [AU4W1WE9T2TN8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.49] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: A short psychological study investigating how people make decisions
Qualifications: None
HIT Time: 12 min 30 sec - warning - 15 min timer

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Dimelo - what does Elderberry taste like and is this something you start taking when you feel a cold coming on or more of something that might prevent colds?
I actually love the taste of these and I start them right at the beginning. I don't like taking pills of any kind if i can help it, but do like vitamins. I am not a good cold sufferer because they trigger my anxiety and I may be a big baby lol, but my last two cold have literally lasted three days instead of three weeks and the only thing that I have done differently is take this. I'm not sure about preventing all together, but that would be wonderful.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I actually love the taste of these and I start them right at the beginning. I don't like taking pills of any kind if i can help it,
I was trying to ask about a tastes-like equivalent. I take it you are not weird by liking the taste of black licorace or the taste equivalent of the smell of death :LOL: , but it'd be nice to know if Elderberry and this product you informed us about tastes like raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, cherry, or whatever.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Oh cool my deposit from Saturday is sitting there saying "pending" and my deposit from yesterday is in the bank. Wtf Amazon?

Reactions: savvy

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
I was trying to ask about a tastes-like equivalent. I take it you are not weird by liking the taste of black licorace or the taste equivalent of the smell of death :LOL: , but it'd be nice to know if Elderberry and this product you informed us about tastes like raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, cherry, or whatever.
Oh sorry! They kind of taste like a black raspberry gumdrop. They have just a tiny bit of sugar on the outside so they are sweet and sour.

Reactions: rsmath
Status
Not open for further replies.