11/12 - Two-Dog Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch video and report emotions(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Stellar [A1WWC9GN5GPP8L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.50] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=3.63] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: You will watch a 4-5 minute video and report on your emotions
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: DatJersey and savvy

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I transferred from payments Sunday and didn't get it today...although my sillyass just assumed it did and I one click paid my credit card this morning. If the credit card payment goes through first this puts me at $-1 in that account. Hopefully I get paid before it processes and I don't get a $38 fee. I shouldn't pay stuff before I've had my coffee xD

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I transferred from payments Sunday and didn't get it today...although my sillyass just assumed it did and I one click paid my credit card this morning. If the credit card payment goes through first this puts me at $-1 in that account. Hopefully I get paid before it processes and I don't get a $38 fee. I shouldn't pay stuff before I've had my coffee xD
idk if this is the case for yours, but I've been with several banks that wouldn't give you an overdraft fee until you were at least -$5 or -$10 so you might get lucky

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

PandaThief

Reaction score
Chase gives you 24 hrs to put the account back into the positive before they ding you for the fee

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Beliefs and Scaling Pre-Test (~9 minutes)(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Research [A1JC1OZWFVU83Z] [TurkerView]
Description: Two survey package
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [181907-181318] DoesNotExis
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 4 min, 00 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: Title of Study: Consumer Uncertainty
Frank R. Kardes of the University of Cincinnati (UC) Department of Marketing The University of Cincinnati Institutional Review Board (IRB) reviews all research projects that involve human participants to be sure the rights and welfare of participants are protected. If you have questions about your rights as a participant or complaints about the study, you may contact the University of Cincinnati IRB

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning all. I hope everyone is staying warm. We've actually got snow on the ground here, which is bizarre since I mowed the lawn yesterday in shorts.
It was in the high 60s here yesterday, now we have about 2.5 inches of snow. makes no sense
edit: makes...snow...sense....

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Short Workplace Study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Marie Mitchell [A3PCRSFQAK69CM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.86 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.39 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.82 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 26 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take a short survey and earn $2.50
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Exc: [295210772-181202] DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96;Location In US
HIT Time: 6:30

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Interactive Decision Experiment | PANDA
Requester: Haiming Xu [A3M6XIQ8NGQJZP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take part in a large online experiment on decision making. Time: less than 10min. Payment: $1 for HIT completion plus up to $3 depending on your and other MTurk worker choices.
Time: 5400
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Experiment Participation DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Experiment Participation DoesNotExist ;Location In CA,US;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
HIT Time: 5:41. bonus, but not disclosed at the end

Last edited:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Well, f***. My big deposit which I sent over on FRIDAY.... is sitting there pending in Payments with an "initiated" blah blah blah... and the tiny payment I sent on Sunday is already in the bank. Good to know I at least barely have today's scheduled bill payments covered in the bank. I hope your money gets there before the CC bill sucks out what you have. :(

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, f***. My big deposit which I sent over on FRIDAY.... is sitting there pending in Payments with an "initiated" blah blah blah... and the tiny payment I sent on Sunday is already in the bank. Good to know I at least barely have today's scheduled bill payments covered in the bank. I hope your money gets there before the CC bill sucks out what you have. :(
I think all of these payment issues they are having from this weekend is to make the new "direct deposit" style payments system coming up look more attractive. :tinfoil:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Memory Challenge! (about 25 minutes)Accept
Requester: Schapiro Lab [A2JHLFAX4NTZ3L] Contact
TV: $9.21/hr TO: 1.50
Reward: $2.90
Duration: 04:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to visualize stories about pictures of imaginary kids toys
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; past_subject DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

XWarrior

Reaction score
Chase gives you 24 hrs to put the account back into the positive before they ding you for the fee
I find that different banks show different results depending on time of transfer/day. Chase is great as far as funds always getting in as early as possible, regardless of the day and up to the latest cutoff. Even if you do a Friday evening, funds get deposited into Chase on Saturday. Citi does not most of the time, and some institutions have issues often. 99% of the time it is where you bank and transfer funds, and all the other factors (time of day/evening/day...)

Reactions: PandaThief

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I think all of these payment issues they are having from this weekend is to make the new "direct deposit" style payments system coming up look more attractive. :tinfoil:
I had the same thought. Silly me for thinking I could work my fingers to the bone more than ever out of desperation and actually receive my money. Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.